Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First ( Bedell Custom ) built on Phoenix Trinity : frame, grip, and ambi saftey

This is a new twist on the spitfire model. And another side note Dan is back building guns full time now, better get on the list now

Beautiful gun! Is that the aluminum or steel version of the Phoenix Trinity grips? Thanks.

This is a new twist on the spitfire model. And another side note Dan is back building guns full time now, better get on the list now

Beautiful gun! Is that the aluminum or steel version of the Phoenix Trinity grips? Thanks.

Stainless steel

That looks AWESOME Jeff, if Dan can tighten the nut behind the trigger, that should be a shooter…!! lol

That looks AWESOME Jeff, if Dan can tighten the nut behind the trigger, that should be a shooter…!! lol

That's for sure

Stainless steel

Looks great. I really like your gun's color combination. The stainless grip is simply awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to check this out yesterday, it is a tank, but not too heavy. The PT grip felt great...

• 3 weeks later...

Freedom Gunworks built with 9mm and .40 uppers. One gun gives me the perfect package for USPSA, 3gun, steel, and a fantastic suppressor host.

This is absolutely my new favorite gun and runs like a top right out of the box.

10636811.jpg

10623611.jpg

image14.jpg