Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What Does Your Limited Or Limited 10 Look Like?

DBake

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

www.ptrinity.com aggressive texture. They make Ti, SSteel and smooth for grip tape, regular texture and this one Mr Cheese grader. My choice and I strongly recomend them. Good luck. Oh the prices are on the web site you will see they are very reasonable too. Cheers.

Edited by a matt

www.ptrinity.com aggressive texture. They make Ti, SSteel and smooth for grip tape, regular texture and this one Mr Cheese grader. My choice and I strongly recomend them. Good luck. Oh the prices are on the web site you will see they are very reasonable too. Cheers.

Yup, mine is SS aggressive and completely changes the feel for the better. I posted my experience with getting it a couple days ago. They are sweet!

Thanks... assume the stainless grips are pictured on drewbeck's gun?

Would they be a direct swap on an STI Edge, or would fitting be involved?

Yup, mine is SS aggressive and completely changes the feel for the better. I posted my experience with getting it a couple days ago. They are sweet!

Looks like I typed too slow... Found your other thread... Thanks for the info...

Yea, if you can take apart and reassemble your 2011 you can install these grips. You may have to tap the grip the last 1/4 inch to get it to fit flush. At least mine was that snug. Great fit for sure.... Good luck.