Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Went Blue Today

MiChiGunR

I'm making a riser for the press can some give me the footprint dimensions of the 550?

The bottom of the 550 is stepped - at two different levels. Hard to get a mental visual without seeing it... IMO..anyway. Might consider waiting until you see it before going to far with your build...

kewl thanks for the heads up :cheers:

I'm making a riser for the press can some give me the footprint dimensions of the 550?

The bottom of the 550 is stepped - at two different levels. Hard to get a mental visual without seeing it... IMO..anyway. Might consider waiting until you see it before going to far with your build...

What Merlin is trying to say:

post-400-1204337022.jpg

:unsure: Hmm I can use that is there any dimensions there ?

post-400-1204337022.jpg

The 550 manual says this:

" Fig. 1 - Using the machine as a template, mark and drill four 1/4 inch holes allowing 12 inches on each side for your work area. "

Go dryfire until you get your press, damit :lol:

Side to side. Both front and rear holes 4" center to center

Front to back center to center - 2 7/8"

From front ledge to center of front holes 9/16

From front ledge to center of rear holes 3 7/16

Disclaimer: I read and spell poorly. Use at your own risk. I may put in incorrect dimensions just to mess you up... Be aware. By Reading this you accept all risk and liabilities. Yada Yada Yada...

Edited to correct - I think.

Edited by Merlin Orr

post-400-1204337022.jpg

The 550 manual says this:

" Fig. 1 - Using the machine as a template, mark and drill four 1/4 inch holes allowing 12 inches on each side for your work area. "

Go dryfire until you get your press, damit :lol:

:wacko: I'm so impatient :wacko:

Side to side. Both front and rear holes 4" center to center

Front to back center to center - 2 7/8"

From front ledge to center of front holes 9/16

From front ledge to center of rear holes 3 7/16

Disclaimer: I read and spell poorly. Use at your own risk. I may put in incorrect dimensions just to mess you up... Be aware. By Reading this you accept all risk and liabilities. Yada Yada Yada...

Edited to correct - I think.

Thank you I'm basically wanting the know the footprint to start the riser I wont be drilling any holes till it comes in thanks for the effort :lol: That will give me an idea on how big the platform should be

Edited by MiChiGunR