Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ TS / Standard IPSC magazine base pads

askomiko

I break the magazine plastic base pads all the time, and I'd LOVE to have ones made of aluminium to stop them from puking (in competition of course.) Does anyone make ones that would fit the box? I'm aware of angus' and glock guy's extended pads, but they're exactly that, extended...

Not really sure about this, but maybe Henning's basepads for Tanfoglio might work.

They are box compliant, and with related internals (and Tanfoglio tubes) they provide 19+1 capacity to the Limited Custom HC.

Worth sending Henning an email, he's top quality for customer service.

For more info: http://www.henningshootsguns.com/

You can contact Martin Kamenicek at kamenicek@czub.cz. I purchased the +1 box legal alu TS basepads from him, anodized in your choice of blue, red, silver or black. Since you're in Europe, shipping should be no hassle. With a short Grams S_I follower/spring kit (the one for 9mm mags with spacers, FSK-9) you get 19 rounds, with the spring trimmed to 9 coils.

Edited by SouthpawG26

• 3 weeks later...
You can contact Martin Kamenicek at kamenicek@czub.cz. I purchased the +1 box legal alu TS basepads from him, anodized in your choice of blue, red, silver or black. Since you're in Europe, shipping should be no hassle. With a short Grams S_I follower/spring kit (the one for 9mm mags with spacers, FSK-9) you get 19 rounds, with the spring trimmed to 9 coils.

Thanks, I'll try to reach him!

Sadly the Swedish guy doesn't make any parts anymore. I knew I should have bought all the stuff when I first saw them. The magwell and triggers he made for TS were just super, and now I have to stick with the stock plastic ones. :P