Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA targets? where?

Ridgerunnr

Looking to purchase some cardboard targets to put up at my practice range at home. That is once the darn snow melts some and it gets above 10 below :)

Wheres the best place to order some? Gettin tired of dry fire practice and looking forward to some live rounds

Looking to purchase some cardboard targets to put up at my practice range at home. That is once the darn snow melts some and it gets above 10 below :)

Wheres the best place to order some? Gettin tired of dry fire practice and looking forward to some live rounds

Target Barn. They are a big supporter of USPSA. Give Dave Zimmerman a call.

You know you could probably get some old used ones from Ed K or whoever is running Pine Island since that is the club that is closest to you and the one you probably go to regularly anyway. And if they have some holes in them and have been taped a few times and were destined for the trash can anyway, who cares, they are for practice. Or you can buy new ones from the places people have mentioned. Don't forget pasters.

No sure if they stock what kind of targets you need? But they are fast shippers! There is LE Targets in the twin cities www.letargets.com, they moved to Blaine last summer or fall. They were easy to find of University and 280. Now, up close to Bill North location.

Hey Ridgrunner

I felt the same way 'bout IDPA. Found what I neeede here: https://secure1.totalink.net/targetbarn/default.asp

That's Target Barn.

SouthCentral

+1 on Law Enforcement Targets. They're up in the cities and have always had targets in stock. Good pricing on targets & pasters. Visit their website. http://www.letargets.com/

Ed

I have to add LE Targets in there as well, with Target Barn. Both of these companies have been generous sponsors of our shooting events - including our charity matches. I have ordered several products from LE Targets and they have been very good to deal with.

+1 on Law Enforcement Targets. They're up in the cities and have always had targets in stock. Good pricing on targets & pasters. Visit their website. http://www.letargets.com/

Ed

Ditto...that's where mine get ordered from as well. Both times I have ordered I got same day shipping. I do way too much online shopping to not appreciate good service, and these folks have it in spades.