Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Amen

This was released several months ago so I'm behind the times. But it's pretty good. Says alot. Not sure if there is an overall message or just kind of an America ramble, but it puts things out there. The line " I need someone, to be someone" is interesting. Seems like I've heard that one before, but that would be typical for him. Interesting regardless...

I guess he wants everyone to know that he feels this is the best song he's ever written. Maybe. Kind of reminds me of 'One in a Million' from GNR. The song and video are well done I think.

I like Kid Rock. I like that his music always finds a way to grab me...

Let me know what ya'll think...

Amen

The song does have a positive and strong point- but I can't help but feel that someone else should have sung it- it is kinda hypocritical for him to sing it. "Now Goddam it- I am afraid to send my children to church". :huh: And he should spend some of his money on a decent Dentist! :lol:

Last weeks top 20 countdown had a blurb about his manager telling him he thought he could only write a certain type of song, so Kid Rock set out to prove him wrong. I only like some of his stuff, and this is one of them.