Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

625 discontinued?

Revopop

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my area about one in 30 competion shooters are wheel gun shooters. I just bought our clubs rental five inch 625. It has been around for over a year and its in fine shape.

I realy think S&W could sell more if they advertised the full moon concept.

The money seems to be in selling LEO stuff, Ninja tactical and anti bear pills.

I stand corrected, and am humbled by thee................ :cheers:

You wanna get out of here, you talk to me......................although Mad Max " The Original " is still king.......

Wrong, guys, he's from Mad Max 2, AKA The Road Warrior. The best one, in my opinion. The 3rd one is Beyond Thunderdome. That's the one with Tina Turner.

I stand corrected, and am humbled by thee................ :cheers:

You wanna get out of here, you talk to me......................although Mad Max " The Original " is still king.......

Wrong, guys, he's from Mad Max 2, AKA The Road Warrior. The best one, in my opinion. The 3rd one is Beyond Thunderdome. That's the one with Tina Turner.

There can be only one.......

It is going to be crappy if S&W stops the 625 and go with a 4" barel model even if it's from the PC . Up here in Canada we can't have a barrel length less than 4.25" apparently a 4" gun is inaccurate and only wanted by criminal's as Saturday Night Specials .

I'm glad that I found my 625 a couple years ago ,but it's going to really restrict the chance of new shooters coming into the sport if this pistol is gone .

TCF

I got lucky this weekend and found a slightly used 625-2 for $425.

Take the cylinder out and send it to me so I can ream it to the correct spec for you. The 625-2s (Model of 1988s) all have tight chambers. You can leave the extractor assembly in place.

Edited by Carmoney

Sounds like a trap to me Cliff...... :blink:

Take the cylinder out and send it to me so I can ream it to the correct spec for you. The 625-2s (Model of 1988s) all have tight chambers. You can leave the extractor assembly in place.

I'm not worried. Mike has a nice tool and is well know for his ability to loosen up tight chambers.

I'm not worried. Mike has a nice tool and is well know for his ability to loosen up tight chambers.

TMI!!!

Say,I've got a 625 that could use that treatment Mike.Its just too touchy about using lead bullets for my taste,and I've loaded for some tight autos.If you're interested in reaming it, could you drop me a PM about it?I'd sure appreciate it,-Mike

The offer stands to any BE forum member who's having a problem with tight chambers on a 625. I've done a whole bunch of these already, and it fixes the problem nicely. No Dremels on this job, I use the correct Clymer finisher chamber reamer.

I love to ream. I live to ream.

LOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOL... :lol:

Just like all lawyers......

:goof:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :goof:

The offer stands to any BE forum member who's having a problem with tight chambers on a 625. I've done a whole bunch of these already, and it fixes the problem nicely. No Dremels on this job, I use the correct Clymer finisher chamber reamer.

Now that's an offer , I just wish I wasn't up here above the 49th here in Canada, out on my little Rock in the north Atlantic

The Cod Father