Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flying Squirrels

JThompson

One of the guys I work with is a skydiver, and he brings in video of him and his pals using wingsuits like this. I think I would be subject to extreme nausea and probable heart failure long before I was able to deploy my chute when the ride was over. :sick:

One of the guys I work with is a skydiver, and he brings in video of him and his pals using wingsuits like this. I think I would be subject to extreme nausea and probable heart failure long before I was able to deploy my chute when the ride was over. :sick:

This has little to do with skydiving. I've done some research over the last few days. It looks like a blast, but there is a long process to get there as safely as possible. You need to have at least 200 skydives and work on control and dif aspects before you even think about going the base direction. At that point you take a base class and find a mentor to help keep you from going in because of some dumb shit. I've been thinking of skydiving since I did a photo shoot with the Golden Knights. I'm not sure I have the stones to jump with one chute though. I guess that's something you would find out along the path.

Edited by JThompson