Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flying Squirrels

JThompson

Jokes aside, I am quite impressed at the sheer courage (not to mention, ingenuity) to hurl one's self off a tall, steep mountain; Icarus is really, really jealous.

I agree!!!....gotta have some stones to do that bit!!

I shall keep my sorry behind firmly planted on solid ground!!

Jim

This looks like one hell of a good time. The only REALLY bad thing I see about it is, there isn't a whole lot of margin for error. I had some friends who used to do a lot of crazy skydiving. Not much of a margin of error there either. Key word in the last sentence is: had.

These guys look crazy, probably know what they're doing, and hopefully are all caught up on their prayers. Cool video.

Jokes aside, I am quite impressed at the sheer courage (not to mention, ingenuity) to hurl one's self off a tall, steep mountain; Icarus is really, really jealous.

I agree!!!....gotta have some stones to do that bit!!

I shall keep my sorry behind firmly planted on solid ground!!

Jim

I think most of us had stones in our 20's and even 30's. But I think once you reach 40 your stones turn into common sense :blink:

But I'll give 'em this :bow::bow::bow:

I hope that I am not the only one here that really wants to try that. Man that looks like lots of fun.

Yes I really want to too, But I think it makes shooting look very ...very cheep.

Lets see if this link works

I can't seem to get the link right just go to Googel and do a seach for Slim (R.I.P) A Base Life

Edited by AlamoShooter

I absolutely AM dumb enough to try that. Maybe when the kids are grown I can find a place to try it...

I am an adrenaline junkie, don't want to die but the possibility adds a lot of thrill. Who hasn't dreamed of flying, these guys ARE flying!!

I absolutely AM dumb enough to try that. Maybe when the kids are grown I can find a place to try it...

I am an adrenaline junkie, don't want to die but the possibility adds a lot of thrill. Who hasn't dreamed of flying, these guys ARE flying!!

Get a pilots license!