Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

There are 19 signed up for Single Stack (and Friday AM & PM are still wide Open). Could be worse, guys. We have 18 Revolver shooters . . . Divide round count by 6

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Summer Blast Statistician

As you know if you shot the match in previous years.......I take great pains to ensure that all divisions do not have to do a standing reload. Out of the 6 - 32 round field courses last year, the revo guys only had to do 1 standing reload (unless the stage description called for it). Everyone else to include the Production, Lim 10 and Single stackers could shoot the match without doing a standing reload.

Well that is if you applied the correct fundamentals of marksmanship, if you didn't, well, you get the picture. :wacko:

I will do everything I can to prevent anyone from doing a standing reload and give you 15 different ways to shoot a stage to your ability.....

Jay, I might take your challenge for the single stack....now I just need to find one. :surprise:

I may have to put the L10 blaster away for this match, we can't let the "guys with the silly thing in the middle that goes round and round" beat us in numbers!

Hey...one year I offered to shoot a revo so they could make 20 shooters for national slots....now that would have been funny, I don't care who you are!

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Hey...one year I offered to shoot a revo so they could make 20 shooters for national slots....now that would have been funny, I don't care who you are!

Larry

Hey Larry,

I think we are at 19. Come on over, we need one more...

If needed as we get closer to match time, I will shoot whichever division needs an extra body to make the count....I doubt if either division would need me or want to have me!

Larry

Edited by sbmd

Thursday for me, shooting with the RO's as it is the only day I could do it.

Wow, short of something happening, I will get to meet a lot of people I know on BE, but never met in person. :cheers: See you there Z.

You bet- should "BE" a great time. :lol: