Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"THE" bigbrowndog is 10yo today

I expected him to make it to 10, and have always said I was going to look at every year after that as a gift.

That's a great way to look at things. My big black dog made it to 14yrs and I can't say how lucky I was for all those years!

So, from all of us, happy birthday Scout! :cheers:

Bart, Laurie, Webster and Daisy

Birthday? What kind of cake did he get? :lol:

Lee

Trapr & Scout were at the shop yesterday. Traper said the cake was 2 cheeseburgers and tater tots. Poor old Scout is unloved , mistreated and leads a hellish life. Wish more people treated thier dogs like that.-----------Larry

Birthday? What kind of cake did he get? :lol:

Lee

Trapr & Scout were at the shop yesterday. Traper said the cake was 2 cheeseburgers and tater tots. Poor old Scout is unloved , mistreated and leads a hellish life. Wish more people treated thier dogs like that.-----------Larry

:rolleyes:

LOL! :cheers:

Pets are great

Happy Birthday

Yup. nothing beats a dog.

Happy Barkday!!!

a stick can! woof

Scout - what is the dog in your avitar? A merle something . . . .

Check out my merle Great Dane puppy in my avitar. 5.5 months old and 81 pounds today at the vet :surprise:

CHP5, there are 2 size standards for RB, the American and the African, American is 75-85 pounds, African is 95-105. Scouts grandpop is a genuine African dog, from S. Africa and he has weighted 105ish for the last 8 yrs. he was pretty much 10pounds for every month old he was until he was one year old. then I tried to keep him at what appeared to be his healthiest weight, 100-108.

he still behaves like a puppy and gets around very well for his age and the fact that he does have hip problems, however the fact that he is not overweight and very muscular, has helped keep the problem from causing him discomfort or pain.

Trapr