Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Bedell Limited

Clint U66

I know, I know...........I can't be competitive because this one isn't six inches long :P . But hold up, I hit an 18x24 rectangle 5 yards away so maybe there is hope. Just giving all you six inch mothers a hard time!!! Clint

post-5079-1203390923.jpg

post-5079-1203390966.jpg

post-5079-1203390983.jpg

Rocket, I like the hybrid barrel setup but can't tell much difference between the hybrid or the bull barrel. I had a hybrid on a long dustcover a while back but wasn't shooting limited at the time so I sold it to buy bullets :angry2: !! I shot the gun that I had sold a few months ago and had to have another!! In the meantime I shot a six inch with a bushing barrel and was VERY suprised. The six inch shot better than I had expected but I already had the five inch being built but regardless of which setup you choose............................It's the indian not the arrow right?? Clint

22 SHOOTER, I'm on call so I wont make it Saturday. If you promise to shoot open I might try to sneak down there :P Infinity, the rear sight is a dawson that was cut by James Broom. I like the rear fiber so far but haven't shot it enough to say that it's any better than a regular bomar. As for you Randall, I will agree to shoot limited this whole year if you will do the same. Clint

Edited by Clint U66

As for you Randal, I will agree to shoot limited this whole year if you will do the same. Clint

Damn, I do not have a Limited GUN.....I have 3 guns in the safe a Open, and a Open and yep an OPEN gun.....Sold off the limited stuff over a year ago just in case I got tanked up and got a stupid Idea of shooting Limited.....Not like you worried bout me anyways......

Later

As for you Randal, I will agree to shoot limited this whole year if you will do the same. Clint

Damn, I do not have a Limited GUN.....I have 3 guns in the safe a Open, and a Open and yep an OPEN gun.....Sold off the limited stuff over a year ago just in case I got tanked up and got a stupid Idea of shooting Limited.....Not like you worried bout me anyways......

Later

Edited by BrianATL

Later

I bet Clint would gladly loan you one ........ :rolleyes:

In the meantime I shot a six inch with a bushing barrel and was VERY suprised. The six inch shot better than I had expected

wow another bedell what's next oh oh i think i smell another 6" coming. congrats on your new blaster :cheers:

Very Nice, I got the same thing with a long dust cover. And I got the spitfire...Now my problem is I can't decide which one I like better...Some days I shoot one better and some days I shoot the other one better..I am no scientist but since both are Great guns, I may go out on a limb and say it is my ability <_<