Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Topton March mutli gun

I am thinking of running a short multi-gun match at topton in March instead of a pistol match. It would include two rifle stages, two shotgun stages , a 3 gun stage and a pistol stage. The problem is getting the help to get it done. If I have enough guys volunteer to show up early and set it up, I will run it. Stages are a tet bed for the area 8 match we are holding later in the year. I will take registrations by email and email you back if you are in, and you can pay when you show up at the match. fee will be 35 bucks. If you register and don't show up you are screwing someone over and I will not appreciate it and you won't be given a spot in future matches like this. I plan to run more than one of these a year.

Let me know if you are willing to set-up it will start at 7:30. you will get a discounted match fee.

my email is tapsmd@toptonfga.org or you can get a link to it at toptonfga.org

it is up to you guys, enough help and we get another local 3 gun, maybe on a bi-monthly or quarterly basis?

I will help with setup. Should be a nice warmup for the big 3-gun matches. Noah

Noah,

I got you down for set-up and as a shooter.

email me at tapsmd@toptonfga.org

I am going to the blue ridge atch and may want some company if matt can't make it, if you don't have a load of guys we can team up.

dean :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

I will unfortunately be out of town for this match but would absolutely interested in multi-gun matches at Topton. To think of driving only 35 minutes to a 3-gun match is almost too much to fathom. :D I would also be more then happy to help set up and tear down.

I will unfortunately be out of town for this match but would absolutely interested in multi-gun matches at Topton. To think of driving only 35 minutes to a 3-gun match is almost too much to fathom. :D I would also be more then happy to help set up and tear down.

would be glad to have you at our matches. we are also holding the area 8 multigun in june. applications are out and on our website

toptonfgs.org under the ipsc link.

thanks

dean

• 2 weeks later...

The rain/snow is supposed to end about 8:00 a.m. For those who might be traveling early please be advised that the NE Extension of the PA turnpike is scheduled to be closed between the Mid-County and Lansdale exit at 12:00 tonight and reopen at 6:00 a.m.