Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

here we go again

outerlimits

Let the story develop. However tragic and one of those things that shouldn't have happened, I am sure it has to do with a disconnected kid who got picked on and those who did know of him will say they knew he would do something like this becasue he talked about it. So lock up all guns becasue it was so easy for him to get a glock just like the other shooting incident at VT. Good thing you can't conceal carry at most school/universities becasue they are gun free zones.

Good thing you can't conceal carry at most school/universities becasue they are gun free zones.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Would this person have injured so many people if one of the students were carrying and knew how to use it? Food for thought.

Sorry Mods...not trying to start a discussion.

Edited by Airic

Good thing you can't conceal carry at most school/universities becasue they are gun free zones.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? Would this person have injured so many people if one of the students were carrying and knew how to use it? Food for thought.

I think that was HoMie's point!!!

I think that was HoMie's point!!!

Or if Illinois would hurry up and pass the encoded ammunition law, it would help law enforcement determine who was doing the shooting or possibly why.

Sorry Mods...not trying to start a discussion.

Here we go ................... Counting down: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 ........... :rolleyes:

One.

Despite the despicable choices that the mentally ill seem to unfortunately make, that does not change the fact that these forums are here for the positive aspects of the shooting. I would hate for an outsider to make a false correlation between the sports that we hold so dear to our hearts with the carnage that threatens to take our sport away.

CLOSED.