Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is the Saiga 12 the new choice for 3 gun open division?

PistolPete

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the left side of the receiver with the safety.

Jack

Jack

Is that safety drop in part or does it need some work to do when installed to Saiga?

Taisto,

You would need to machine a .187 wide slot, .650 in length in the receiver and then machine two ball detent visual indicatiors and two ball detent stops/locks.

Not hard at all if you have access to a mill or a drill press with a compound slide.

Jack

Jack,

I've sent a PM. I'd like to chat in greater detail about the modifications you offer on the Saiga 12. The pictures look like you do some great work. Thanks.

Damien

Jack

Jack

Is that safety drop in part or does it need some work to do when installed to Saiga?

Taisto,

You would need to machine a .187 wide slot, .650 in length in the receiver and then machine two ball detent visual indicatiors and two ball detent stops/locks.

Not hard at all if you have access to a mill or a drill press with a compound slide.

Jack

Jack,

I've sent a PM. I'd like to chat in greater detail about the modifications you offer on the Saiga 12. The pictures look like you do some great work. Thanks.

Damien

Well, I cannot ship my Saiga or Molot to USA for the modification. I just need the part. ;)

Jack

Jack

Taisto,

Jack

Jack,

Damien

Well, I cannot ship my Saiga or Molot to USA for the modification. I just need the part. ;)

No problem, I will take care of it. I will get up with Kurt and find out when he is headed you way and get the parts to you.

Jack

• 2 years later...