Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Valentine's Day

carinab

Happy V-day Carina :cheers:

May it be filled with Flowers and Chocolate......or bullets and powder.....which ever you prefer :rolleyes:

Jim

+ 1 :bow: Best day to you ...Wait untill the kids leave home . You can realy get romantic thin.

I have Flowers ready for my Red Headed Bride.

My boss (the bankruptcy atty) (a lady) bought the two of us (her admin assistants) little gold open hearts on chains (nice necklace pendant type thing) with little alternating rubies and one little diamond. Very thoughtful... and totally unexpected. B)

Not a super de Beers piece of luxury, mind you, but a nice thought from a decent employer.

post-1852-1202956819.jpg

It was a good laugh. Hope the people I sent it to have a sense of humor. I'm taking my girlfriend out to eat, but I rather take another woman. That way her husband wouldn't have to. Sounds fair to me. I'ld bring her straight home to him too.

My boss (the bankruptcy atty) (a lady) bought the two of us (her admin assistants) little gold open hearts on chains (nice necklace pendant type thing) with little alternating rubies and one little diamond. Very thoughtful... and totally unexpected. B)

Not a super de Beers piece of luxury, mind you, but a nice thought from a decent employer.

Very nice!

Where'd she get it, do they have a Franchise in Lexington Kentucky, and are they open during the lunch hour?

:blush:

...maybe a nice card will do...

If you are making your own cards for Valentine's Day, here is how to say 'I love you' in 25 languages..... :wub:

English

I Love You

Spanish

Te Amo

French

Je T'aime

German

lch Liebe Dich

Japanese

Ai Shite Imasu

Thai

Phom rak khun

Italian

Ti amo

Chinese

Wo Ai Ni

Swedish

Jag Alskar

Alabama

Arkansas

Kansas

Oklahoma

Texas

North Carolina

South Carolina

Georgia

Tennessee

Missouri

Mississippi

Louisiana

Virginia

West Virginia

Kentucky

and parts of Florida

Nice Ass , Get in the truck . :cheers:

If you are making your own cards for Valentine's Day, here is how to say 'I love you' in 25 languages..... :wub:

Snip

Swedish

Jag Alskar

Snip

Correction:

Jag älskar dig! Otherwise it's just "I Love"

Now where is that smarta$$ thread? :cheers:

Snip

Swedish

Jag Alskar

Snip

Correction:

Jag älskar dig! Otherwise it's just "I Love"

Now where is that smarta$$ thread? :cheers:

How do you say "it?" :mellow: