Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My first B classifier. Times Two

Neomet

Well what do ya know.... I shot my first B classifier on Sunday! Just made it by 2.8 but I'll take it!! I've got to attribute a lot of my recent pretty dramatic improvement (for me) to the training tips I've gotten here, particularly the Wanna B Speedy trilogy from Flex. That and all the practice time I've had during my.... uh, forced sabbatical after my employer closed their St. Louis office.

Maybe I should send them a thank you note. Naaaahhhhhh........... :rolleyes:

Well what do ya know.... I shot my first B classifier on Sunday! Just made it by 2.8 but I'll take it!! I've got to attribute a lot of my recent pretty dramatic improvement (for me) to the training tips I've gotten here, particularly the Wanna B Speedy trilogy from Flex. That and all the practice time I've had during my.... uh, forced sabbatical after my employer closed their St. Louis office.

Maybe I should send them a thank you note. Naaaahhhhhh........... :rolleyes:

Congrats Neomet.

Sorry to see you go!

BK

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I am going to have to get one of those. I'll have to wait until after the open gun comes unless I can turn the volume off. I'm afraid I might get the NR rating, particullarly with weighted spinning Texas Death Stars. That thing looked like a freaking propeller to me!!!!