Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ulcers

Johann the Horrible

Just found out that I joined a club called the people with bleeding ulcer club. Never applied, never even had any interest to join. I suffer from asthma and my quack gave some new stuff that "Openes the Chest". Firstly it does not open the chest at all and secondly it dissolves your stomach lining and causes you to "poo" black and feel bad, very bad.

We(Eastern Cape) are shooting against our neighboring Province on Saturday and my daughter and I would have taken part in the "Border Champs"- but no, I will be further enriching the medical fraternity by having my stomach "welded" up. The only reason my stomach needs "welding up" is because the medical fraternity was picking my pocket in the first place. I am not a violent person but this is more than I can bear!! Someone else will bleed! I have never felt like I have been raped before but as sure as the Almighty made little green apples I have been raped. Someone will pay, I will have my pound of flesh! I will NOT go quietly because of the avarice of some group of people that sees me and my family as a cash cow. ( My wife has Breast Cancer and I have shares in the local Oncology Department).

I am not a Gunepig so kindly do not use me as one. If a specific medicine have a side effect- tell me about it when you prescribe it not when you visit me in hospital because I collapsed. I may be just another cash cow to you but I am at hart a violent person that holds grudges for ever. That is why I go to church, to beg forgiveness for the people I sinned against- usually after I felt they sinned against me and mine.

I will not be on the Forum for a few days as I will be residing in a very expensive hotel undergoing a procedure I never wanted to undergo because of medicine that did not work. I have a business to run and have neither the time or inclination to spend my time away from my "Bread and Butter". The moment I feel better I will give the remaining part of my mind to the quack that mishandled me. I will now go somewhere else and chew on my liver someplace private!

Just found out that I joined a club called the people with bleeding ulcer club. Never applied, never even had any interest to join. I suffer from asthma and my quack gave some new stuff that "Openes the Chest". Firstly it does not open the chest at all and secondly it dissolves your stomach lining and causes you to "poo" black and feel bad, very bad.

Yep, I had one in college (1971). I got mine from taking aspirin for migraines.... didn't know it rotted the lining of the stomach.

You are lucky in one respect: they have such good acid blockers now like Prilosec and Nexium. In the old days, you just had to eat bland food and take millions of antacids and hope it healed eventually.

I'm sure the doc warned you: if you ever start throwing up and see stuff that looks like coffee grounds, RUN to the nearest ER. That is active bleeding.

You may want to try Azmacort for your asthma. Works great on mine.

Edited by bountyhunter