Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to send an edge for work?

Krieghoff

I know there are plenty of guys out there that will build up a new gun, Benny, Millenium, Bedell, Brazos, Dawson, etc.,but where is the best place to send an existing gun to be tuned up? I bought a used Edge that runs good, but I want to send it for trigger work and just to make sure it is running as good as it can. To my knowledge, nothing has been done to the gun. I am in Beaumont, Tx. Thanks

I know there are plenty of guys out there that will build up a new gun, Benny, Millenium, Bedell, Brazos, Dawson, etc.,but where is the best place to send an existing gun to be tuned up? I bought a used Edge that runs good, but I want to send it for trigger work and just to make sure it is running as good as it can. To my knowledge, nothing has been done to the gun. I am in Beaumont, Tx. Thanks

Brazos is my first choice!

Gary Natale of Gans Guns ( http://www.gansguns.com/ ) does awesome work, in MY opinion on par with any of the big name guys. His turn around time is phenominal. If you do a search for his name on this forum, you'll find nothing but the highest praise, just hasnt built up the rep of the big guys...yet!

+100

He has built 5 guns for me.

Edited by Sestock

I'm in Beaumont, too, and my stuff goes to Benny Hill.

You do know we have several USPSA shoots a month here, at Orange Gun Club and Golden Triangle Gun Club.

Perhaps I am wrong but I was under the impression that guys like Bob Londrigan don't do general gunsmithing.

He will work on guns he built if they break, but he is too busy building guns to deal with anything else.

I highly recommend Rusty Kidd at David's gun room in Norcross, Ga.

He is the a top notch smith and has done all sorts of work on every gun I own.

Tls

You can ask this to a hundred shooters and get a hundred different answers. If you can, just try to make sure they are reputable. There are plenty of good/great 'smiths out there that can do what you need.

+1

do your research, ask around locally and inspect their work.

Perhaps I am wrong but I was under the impression that guys like Bob Londrigan don't do general gunsmithing.

He will work on guns he built if they break, but he is too busy building guns to deal with anything else.

This is my understanding.

• 4 months later...