Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

J Frame class

bigtex84

Is there a class at I could shoot my 340pd in? Really I would just like to get some practice with it because it is at my side everyday. I would like to be in class with other like guns because I feel I will strive to do better, than if I was going against other revolvers with speed loaders and such.

some shooters just shoot theirs during a regular match..the 5shot cap kinda messes with them ,but you do get to practice reloads alot,if you don't have speedloader pouches,just reload from your vest pocket..most stages around here are 12 to 17 rnds,and the quick little 3 or 4 shot stages,you'll do just as good as anybody else...so with 3 speed loaders and the J loaded you'll have 20 rnds total...kinda tests your accuracy.. :surprise:

some shooters just shoot theirs during a regular match..the 5shot cap kinda messes with them ,but you do get to practice reloads alot,if you don't have speedloader pouches,just reload from your vest pocket..most stages around here are 12 to 17 rnds,and the quick little 3 or 4 shot stages,you'll do just as good as anybody else...so with 3 speed loaders and the J loaded you'll have 20 rnds total...kinda tests your accuracy.. :surprise:

I guess I will have to find my rule book for the back up gun class. What speedloaders are you referring to? I have a few speed strips but do they make others thanks for the help guys.

I guess I will have to find my rule book for the back up gun class. What speedloaders are you referring to? I have a few speed strips but do they make others thanks for the help guys.

I was refering as if you were going to shoot a "Regular" monthly match along with the other divisions..you could shoot your 340 in SSR...if your ammo would make PF out of someones 4" bbl,or i would check with the MD and just say" hey" i want to shoot my 340 inn SSR as practice and not for score..i don't know why they wouldn't let you..i know i would...here is a link to Brownells..HKS has made speedloaders for the J frames for yrs....http://www.brownells.com/aspx/ns/store/ProductDetail.aspx?p=6858&title=SPEEDLOADER

8th one down on the list...392-100-036 OR if you want to hurt your hands...shoot it in ESR with 357 ammo...try that in a 100 to 150 rnd match :lol: