Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Last time I tried I think it took me a couple of minutes to peel off the stickers and get them all pasted back on the right sides.

Oh pulling the stickers off is so much harder than taking it apart and putting it back together if you can't solve it. :cheers:

But really the instructions are on the web now, it is easy.

25 years ago, when they were the rage, I could solve one in about 60 seconds. I wore out at least 2 cubes practicing and learning the formulas. I haven't touched one in many years and the formulas are mostly forgotten. Good times!

<_< That would be 30+ years ago It realy piss88ed off the wife I had a the time...That I could do it.

When I was in high school, Rubik's cube had just came out, and there were timed competitions on solving it all over the country.

I averaged about 50 seconds, with my best (lucky run) in the mid 40es.

But I was playing open division: I used to grind pencils lead and pour them into the cube internals to have it spinning faster ... :lol:

Edited by Skywalker

What a sport huh?! :mellow:

If you think that you have, at first glance, recognize the configuration the cube is in, then think about the method to apply to solve it the fastest way, and then you have to apply eye-hand coordination with a good dose of manual dexterity, you will soon realize similarity with what we do with a gun ... ;)

then think about the method to apply to solve it the fastest way, and then you have to apply eye-hand coordination with a good dose of manual dexterity

I think most guys the age of the record holders use those qualities in a different way :lol:

then think about the method to apply to solve it the fastest way, and then you have to apply eye-hand coordination with a good dose of manual dexterity

I think most guys the age of the record holders use those qualities in a different way :lol:

True... :lol:

But I was playing open division: I used to grind pencils lead and pour them into the cube internals to have it spinning faster ... :lol:

I deburred and smoothed the cube internals, added lots of graphite, and carefully adjusted the spring tension on each side. A well prepped cube would spin very easy. :cheers:

Wow! I just watched some rubik's cube stuff on youtube. I didn't even know the World Record is being held by some Dutch guy. 9.55 seconds. Sick.

Hey! Spook! get back to your hate rant about .... :P Non Shooting Threads :P

LOL! That was a "What I like" thread about shooting threads. I have every right to be here dammit!!! :P;)

Wow! I just watched some rubik's cube stuff on youtube. I didn't even know the World Record is being held by some Dutch guy. 9.55 seconds. Sick.

Hey! Spook! get back to your hate rant about .... :P Non Shooting Threads :P

:rolleyes: Yeah- you are too good for this kind of talk!! :lol:

I was about to post something about Rubik's cubes and visual patience, calling your turn etc. But I see I am not welcome here! ;)

Awe...come on Spook, just don't say one thing and do another- you are welcome here anytime bro! ;)