Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friend needs help to pick up his FL Open ammo

My friend Harry Foltz wrote telling me that he and Ronhonda shipped their ammo via DHL and the shipment is being held in the DHL Service Center in Lakeland. They won't deliver the ammo becuase it wasn't declared as ammo, thus someone needs to go pick it up.

Since they are flying the night before the match they won't have time to go pick up the ammo. Could someone from the area pick up the ammo for them?

PM me or forum members ronhonda and/or hf219.

Gracias!

Edited by Nemo

Here's what Harry PM'd me:

Hey Nelson, a friend of mine that im going to the open with, had his ammo shipped down to the range via DSL. He had an employee box it and ship it through his company. Well the dummy forgot to declare that it was ammo, and he got a phone call this morning saying that they wouldnt deliver it, due to the lack of proper identification before it was shipped. They said it was partly there fault and his. There holding his ammo at there service center in Lakeland,Fl. My question is you possibly dont know anyone that lives in that area that could swing by and pick up his ammo on the way to the match. We dont get in until the afternoon on Friday and due to time constraints (were shooting sat/am sun/pm) I dont know if well have enough time to pick up the package and get to the range to get registered. If you happen to any ideas or maybe know someone in that area that could pick up the package id appreciate it. Pm me if youve got any ideas. Thanks Harry

Help, please.

Considering that a monkey could do your job and affixing an ORM-D label is not much harder, I would say youve said enough. Just remember crap rolls down hill, hence my time with Billy has not even begun. For your sake Ronny lets keep to the point of the topic, FIXING YOUR MISTAKE! Which has now become my problem. Thank you for your reply's

Considering that a monkey could do your job and affixing an ORM-D label is not much harder, I would say youve said enough. Just remember crap rolls down hill, hence my time with Billy has not even begun. For your sake Ronny lets keep to the point of the topic, FIXING YOUR MISTAKE! Which has now become my problem. Thank you for your reply's

PM sent, I think I can help you out.

Edited by nhglyn

Thank you all for your help, I believe that a solution has been found. A very nice fellow Enos member was able to have someone pick up the package tommorow for us and hold it near the airport. As far as the pickup weve spoke with DSL and they said it was only neccesary to have an I.D. and tracking #. Ill have further news on this tommorow. Once again I want to thank everyone for their help, especially Nelson Colon (NEMO). Once again he has diverted a problem. Harry Foltz.

:cheers:

I appreciate the help that has been offered to us to help with this problem.

but for the record, it seems that this has become bigger than what it actually is.

monkey.

post-3704-1202357114.gif

post-3704-1202357512.jpg

Edited by ronhonda

Thank you, everyone for your help in this matter. Big Guy was able to pick up the ammo for us, without a problem. I find that although most people here have never met, its a common interest that brings us all together. Thank you Nemo, Big Guy, and the others that have offered their assistance. I would also like to thank Brian Enos for giving us a place for the shooting enthusiasts here to connect, share info, and help one another. Thank you again, Harry Foltz.

:):cheers: