Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Swartout

Jack Suber

I cannot with certainty answer if Henry is still in business, but can attest that he has been unavailable by phone or e-mail for several months. He had been our primary target and tape supplier and simply disappeared.

I also heard a rumor that Norris would be vending at the Open.

Leo

I got in contact with Jack Norris this morning. He will be at the Fla Open with Powder, primers and parts. He said he can also get Hornady bullets drop-shipped there. Give him a call if you need anything so he can get you squared away.

Good to have another vendor....

Jack was always a good guy to deal with and was a big supporter of ours. If he is out the otherside of whatever and back that is good for us.

Hope he will be traveling the eastern circuit again as he used to. Made getting supplies a lot easier.

Jim

Jack was always a good guy to deal with and was a big supporter of ours. If he is out the otherside of whatever and back that is good for us.

Hope he will be traveling the eastern circuit again as he used to. Made getting supplies a lot easier.

Jim

Yep, Jack has been a big supporter of our sport. He always supported our Section Championships and all of our charity matches. It will be good to have him back.

Jim

Yep, Jack has been a big supporter of our sport. He always supported our Section Championships and all of our charity matches. It will be good to have him back.

Jack

Will any vendors be attending the SC Sectional?

Mark

I got in contact with Jack Norris this morning. He will be at the Fla Open with Powder, primers and parts. He said he can also get Hornady bullets drop-shipped there. Give him a call if you need anything so he can get you squared away.

Good to have another vendor....

Contact info?

Jim

Jack

Will any vendors be attending the SC Sectional?

Mark

Mark,

I am going to invite Jack this weekend when I see him. Hopefully he will attend.

Jack