Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What part do you want developed first ?

sinnsyk

and I agree with that. I think it would be more of an upgrade for the Match models. With a short dustcover and heavy guiderod and bull barrel that Match might become a really nice alternative to the limited..

• 2 weeks later...
go front sight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What about thumb rest? One that can fit right into the C-more scope mount that you carry.

For the slide racker. What about the T-shaped one (similar to Briley Slide Racker)) That will give some advantages when retrieving the gun on the table on either side.

• 2 weeks later...

A few things mentioned like the f/o sight are already available - as you know - but you stocking them, would be a major bonus. Tanfo's Tactical rear sight (if name is correct) is an excellent fixed sight. I also have an older model small frame Witness Ltd in .40, I bought thru Eric Grauffell 2-3 yrs ago, from tanfo italy, a decent size ofm magwell, nice ofm metal grips and matching slightly extended base pads for this gun to shoot L-10. I have 3 tanfo's including a Elite Stock in 9mm thats out for its 2nd trigger job with hard sear, new hammer you developed with EGW and over size FP. My other is the Original long slide sport in .40 that I bought from a gun smith, talk about trigger, its amazing - the only Tanfo that ever equaled my CZ's on DA. But the tanfo custom shop isn't what it once was in my personal opinion, inovation yes, craftsmanship ?, so I have not been able to get trigger I can from an SP01 or 85 Combat. Maybe you could work with george on a DA plunger assembly made from hard tool steel.

Thanks,

jkushneer1

J9n

uspsa # fy51061

• 3 weeks later...