Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What part do you want developed first ?

sinnsyk

Looks like each new product will take me about a month to fully develop, I'm asking you to tell me what you want me to start working on next.. Eventually I want to see all these products made available, but some I want before others... Help me decide..

1. Fiber optic front sight similar to the Brazos MicroDot so that the fiber does not overwhelm the sight. Actually I think one sight with three uprights would allow you to do the MicroDot or a Normal Dot. The normal one would stick all the way out and the Microdot would only go through the first two holes. I don't know if there is enough room for it, but I think the MicroDot is a very good fiber optic that does not cheat you. And as long as you are making a .90 post front, make some with no hole.....just thinner BLACK front sights.

2. Bigger magwell is nice, but one with a Delrin insert would be GREAT. I know that is a lot to ask for a small community of Tanfo Shooters and I have no idea of ICE magwells are big in Europe, or even if "Big Ass" magwells are big in Europe, but it they are I have to believe that a slick liner in the magwell that does offer some protection to those magazine lips is a really good idea. And then again, as long as it is BIG and fits WELL I would probably buy 2 also. I wonder if the ICE is patented :unsure: . That would be worth checking on :ph34r:

3. Straight Trigger! Brit posted a pretty cool idea of how to make one that could be made long or short.

4. A gun that shoots Faster, only hits A zones, has no recoil and you don't have to clean it!! Actually this should be number one. I will give you two months for this one :D

BTW...the GRIPS really look GREAT. I imagine you are having a terrible time at the SHOT show :cheers:

a nice long Fibre Optic Front sight. done like this, drill one small hole from the muzzle end (front) of the site, all the way through to the rear of the site. then counterbore it with a larger hole, almost all the way through,so a nice thick FO Rod will fit it. But don't come out the back of the site, leave that nice 0.06 or smaller even, hole there so the rod just bumps up against it. Then do your machining to remove the center section of steel from the site to expose the most amount of round you can. If people want a bigger piece of rod to look at, all they have to do is stick the right size bit down the site and drill out that back portion of the site, for those that like it the way it is, they just superglue their rod of choice in.

The nice thing about doing the sight first is it's something us Production guys can buy from you too!!! not just the Standard and Open guys.

Edited by slavex

I think you should focus on parts that have the widest potential market. Right now that would be the flat trigger and magwell. Fibre-optics are only applicable to Limited guns, but the magwell and trigger will work on both types of gun and therefore double the potential market.

I think you should focus on parts that have the widest potential market. Right now that would be the flat trigger and magwell. Fibre-optics are only applicable to Limited guns, but the magwell and trigger will work on both types of gun and therefore double the potential market.

Don't forget the tool steel extractors!!

Thank you Britin, I think flat trigger and then magwell. if the magwell isnt big enough you have more problems then just needing a bigger one.

why do you want a tool steel extractor? I have not broken one or worn one out as of yet even on my limited super i bought in 92.

leo

Thank you Britin, I think flat trigger and then magwell. if the magwell isnt big enough you have more problems then just needing a bigger one.

why do you want a tool steel extractor? I have not broken one or worn one out as of yet even on my limited super i bought in 92.

leo

Had a few break on me and fixed a bunch for guys up here who have broken them. One had the claw round off and start leaving empty in the chamber. It was pretty much new.

Patience...... you are joking right??? :P:P I'm worried poor Henning is going to have to put a block on my email address so he can get anything done at all.

"What about this?"

"How about that?"

"Is this possible?"

"Is it done yet?"

ad infinitum....

I was one of the ones that voted other. If I could have had a more 1911 like saftey I would have kept my EAA and still be shooting it today. I saw some sneak peaks of a saftey that Angus was working on for the CZ and I know the Gold Team is available today for EAA, but it still doesn't have the ergonomics for small handed shooters that I believe it needs.

I have small hands, and yet I find the Custom safety is large enough, and ergonomic,...but everyones hands are different.

I voted for a thinner front sight with fibre optic rod, as i liked my edge's front sight better than my tan's sight.

On the magwell topic....Limited and Gold Team owners (the lucky few who have been able to locate one) already have at least SOMETHING for a magwell.....us Match and Stock owners are left out in the cold with nothing :-(

I could only vote once, but a nice 9mm hi-cap basepad would be nice....The CZ-75 guns can support a CZ factory 26-round mag which looks pretty slick....I don't think it would fit our large frame guns though...

Link to Angus Hobdell's site: http://czcustom.com/catalog/product_info.p...dc3e126a7ba360e

Also on Midway: http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/...&t=11082005

why would the FO only be applicable to Limited? I'd say the FO would have the largest market possibility, Production, Limited, and Standard. I already use a factory FO front sight on my Stock II but would love a better one, it's such a short rod, it hardly gathers any light.

And yea though I walked through the Land of Iron

Beset by narrow and wide

Fiber and Black

Florescent paint and optic rod removed

I could find no peace

No true vision

So I cast all aside and walk boldly into the dark side

A land ruled by the deitys C-More and Doctor

Who bring sight to the afflicted and old

And hope where all was once lost.

Yeah, its the BAM for me guys!! :P:P