Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

21SF is here

KeithB

Got a G21SF coming Friday. Seems the only difference from a 21 is a tad less trigger reach.

There is a tad less trigger reach and a magazine release that could be changed around for a lefty.

Got a G21SF coming Friday. Seems the only difference from a 21 is a tad less trigger reach.

There is a tad less trigger reach and a magazine release that could be changed around for a lefty.

Yes forgot. and I am a lefty, or as one guy i know says "one of those guys who stand on the wrong side of the gun"

The Glock 21SF is home, after a quick stop at the range, 25 CCI230grFMJ factory loads and 25 of my 230FMJ reloads with 5.2gr W231. Tomorrow will get another 50 or so through it.

The reloads were a bit more accurate than the factory CCI, particularly at 55 feet as opposed to 30 feet. It's a great shooting gun.

I love this new improved 21, the short frame and trigger reach is awesome, the feel and handling is great! The new shinny finish coating is also nice.

G21-1.jpg

G21-2.jpg

G21-3.jpg

G21-5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Nice gun. I have one I got with a Glock cert. I haven't shot it yet, guess I should try it out.

BTW, funny thing about the ambi mag release. I have seen new Glock 9mm mags with the ambi-release notch but no word of an ambi-release on a G17 or did I just miss the memo?

Edited by TMC

Nice gun. I have one I got with a Glock cert. I haven't shot it yet, guess I should try it out.

BTW, funny thing about the ambi mag release. I have seen new Glock 9mm mags with the ambi-release notch but no word of an ambi-release on a G17 or did I just miss the memo?

maybe there is some future plans