Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Classifier match at Schultz's in Muskego Wi on March 9th, we will be shooting the following classifiers,

03-09

03-07

99-58

99-55

99-50

99-10

Tom

Do you have any additional details available? Registration, entry fee, sign-in time etc.

Thanks

IL-SIG

Cost for the match is $20 for Schultz or NISA members. $25 for all others. We start shooting at 10am sharp. Registration will be open by 9:15 or 9:30.

Tom

Great! See you Sunday!

Cost for the match is $20 for Schultz or NISA members. $25 for all others. We start shooting at 10am sharp. Registration will be open by 9:15 or 9:30.

Tom

Great! See you Sunday!

Hey IL-SIG, be sure to say hi. :) This may very well be THE last match I shoot in Wisconsin. :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
I understand that the Angola In club is having a five classifier match on March 30. Last I knew, they don't use squadding and you can show up anytime between 9 and Noon.

This is true, from what I have heard the classifiers with be:

06-03

03-11

08-04

99-22

99-10

• 4 weeks later...
The South Kent County Club in Dorr, Michigan has a special classifier set for April 19th.

When is sign up and what time does shooting start?

Also is the the location of the club? (Need to google)

2536 140th Ave, Dorr, MI 49323-0206

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder.....A 6 stage classifier match will be held at Miami Rifle and Pistol Club this Sunday April 27. Sign up at 9:00 am. Shooting begins 10:00 am. If you want to get a classification or work towards a higher class...now is the time. See ya'll there. And, NO, I will not be the one wearing all blue (aka Micah). I'll be the good looking fellow with the best production pistol on the range...the M&P9. B)

Edited by dcarter

Reminder:

IPSC/USPSA Special Classifier Match - Tri County Gun Club Polo, IL

Sunday April 27th, 2008 - Registration 8am - shoot 9am

4 USPSA Classifiers shot in one day - get your new classification quickly.

Shotgun side match. (birdshot)

Lunch will be provided with match registration.

Help speed up the registration process. Pre-register online at www.tcgc.net click on the "IPSC" box then click on "Match Registration" box.

You will pay your match fees at check-in. We accept cash, checks or credit cards.

Hope to see you there.

Dale Hayen