Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Circleville, OH (south of Columbus) club is looking to hold a special classifier match on the 1st Saturday in March. (hey, that is less than a month away :) )

http://www.pcsirange.com/

Any idea what the start time for this match is, what stages, etc.? It doesn't say on the web site (that I can find at least). It's a looooong drive for me but I'd like to classed in Open before Area 8 and this would work, depending on the weather, etc.

Thanks!

Special_classifier_match_at_PCSI_March_1_2008___6_stages.pdfSteve has decided to take a well deserved break from the MD duties at Circleville. I would like to thank Steve and Kyle for all of their hard work and for the great matches!

Jason C has stepped up and taken over as the MD for USPSA at Circleville. Matches will be scheduled like last year, first Saturday of the month, starting on March 1st. Gates open at 8:00 AM for set up, and shooting should start after set up is complete, around 10:00 AM. I have attached the classifiers that we plan on shooting (these are pending Section Coordinator approval). USPSAs prices for classifier matches have gone up, so the match may cost $20. I guess that makes a reshoot for $5 a bargain. We hope to see you there.

Special_classifier_match_at_PCSI_March_1_2008___6_stages.pdfSteve has decided to take a well deserved break from the MD duties at Circleville. I would like to thank Steve and Kyle for all of their hard work and for the great matches!

Jason C has stepped up and taken over as the MD for USPSA at Circleville. Matches will be scheduled like last year, first Saturday of the month, starting on March 1st. Gates open at 8:00 AM for set up, and shooting should start after set up is complete, around 10:00 AM. I have attached the classifiers that we plan on shooting (these are pending Section Coordinator approval). USPSAs prices for classifier matches have gone up, so the match may cost $20. I guess that makes a reshoot for $5 a bargain. We hope to see you there.

Looks like we will get tople of the new classifiers. So far it looks to be a chilly one that weekend. Brrrrrr

Looks like we will get tople of the new classifiers. So far it looks to be a chilly one that weekend. Brrrrrr

32o and wind... I want to come to this match but not in that weather. My eyes don't deal well with those conditions. :( I'm holding out for 40 and no wind. :rolleyes:

Edit: Up to 37o but still a bit breezy... Common 40 and go away wind!!!!

Edited by SLM

Do tell ............. :)

I know PB will work on these till his Glock bleeds and because I like to watch him bleed:

06-03

03-09

99-62

99-45

99-21

08-03

Since Dave chose the stages, you know mini-mart was going to be one of them.

Good shooting. See you there.

99-21 Mini Mart

99-45 Easy Street

99-62 Bang and Clang

03-09 On the Move

06-03 Can You Count

08-03 Six

Sounds like a good mix of classifiers Dan. We don't get to shoot Easy Street that much, and Mini-Mart & Bang & Clang are some of my favorites.

When was this match again ?

I know PB will work on these till his Glock bleeds and because I like to watch him bleed:

Right Dan. I need my GM card like a fish needs a bicycle ;)

Give the bike to your sister. :lol:

The classifier match is set for April 27.

32o and wind... I want to come to this match but not in that weather. My eyes don't deal well with those conditions. :( I'm holding out for 40 and no wind. :rolleyes:

No such luck. Looks like it will be pretty chilly at bang time. Got to love the "feels like 17." Just wear extra layers and you are good to go.

No such luck. Looks like it will be pretty chilly at bang time. Got to love the "feels like 17." Just wear extra layers and you are good to go.

Yea, I've been watching all week. A couple of us were going to come down... We've decided against it. There's a bunch of crap on the roads here and the temps are dropping. It's a 200 mile drive each way for me. My eyes don't deal well with the cold (chronic dry eye... they water like mad in cold w/ wind) and I don't own "cold weather" gear. I was also concerned with just getting in the drive. My car sits LOW and if there's more than 5" of snow on the ground I'd be stuck!!

Oh well, maybe some other time. Have fun guys/gals!!! :cheers:

Everything here is a sheet of ice. I just skated home from a friends house... sideways! :surprise: Eat a bowl of that chili for me Flex!! :cheers:

Edit: spelling

Edited by SLM

Chili was good.

Weather was nice. Clear blue skies. No coat. I just wore a pull-over all day.

I'm not saying that anybody called anybody else a bunch of "weather wussies" or anything, but...another nice match.

:):):)

Chili was good.

Weather was nice. Clear blue skies. No coat. I just wore a pull-over all day.

Clear Blue skies ................ and he left out the part about 39 degrees and wind. :surprise:

No coat ? I always knew he was a little crazy, didn't you ? :lol: