Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wildcat Valley Rifle and Pistol Club in Brookston, Indiana is having a special classifier match April 13 thats the second Sunday of the month. They are a new USPSA Club go to their web site and check out their 3-gun schedule. They have a 300 yard range which is used for 3-gun. Their web is www.wvrpc.org. and the contact for 3-gun is on the 3-gun schedule. :rolleyes:

We might have talked Tom into doing one here in southern Wisconsin next month.....:)

Will you guys leave me alone if I agree to have one :goof:

Ronnie gave his blessing so we will have 2 classifier matches this year. The first one will be on March 9th. We start shooting at 10am. The second one will be on August 10th. Location will be Schultz Resort Rod and Gun Club in Muskego Wi.

http://www.schultzgunclub.com/

Tom

Hidden Hills Practical Shooters will host a special USPSA classifier match on Sunday March 16th at Silver Creek Conservation Club in Sellersburg Indiana: http://www.silvercreekcc.org

This match will have four classifier stages and one field course. Match fee will be $20.00 and Hidden Hills 2008 Club Dues ($25) will be payable at that time. This special match will be followed on the same day by Silver Creek's monthly ATA Registered Trap Shoot.

Hope to see you then!

Thanks,

Dominic Bosco

President Hidden Hills Practical Shooters

Secretary Silver Creek Conservation Club.

We might have talked Tom into doing one here in southern Wisconsin next month.....:)

Will you guys leave me alone if I agree to have one :goof:

The first one will be on March 9th. We start shooting at 10am. The second one will be on August 10th. Location will be Schultz Resort Rod and Gun Club in Muskego Wi.

Tom

You ROCK Tom- thanks. :)

Miami Rifle & Pistol club in Milford, OH. will have a classifier match on April 27.

Six stages of fun. Sign up starts at 9:00 am. Shooting starts at 10:00 am.

Come one, Come all!

Edited by dcarter