Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Converted USPSA target or other shooting graphics to Embird?

harmonii

I just did NOT know where to put this topic. Mods, please feel free to move it if you know where it makes more sense.

My wife recently got an embroidery machine. For our USPSA club, we'd like to incorporate the USPSA paper taget into our club logo to have embroidered on shirts.

I just know someone has to have done this, typical software is Embird, but my wife has a Genome MB-4 so anything compatible with that will do.

I'd also like to find out is anyone has the USPSA logo converted.

Anyone? -H

Edited by harmonii

I just did NOT know where to put this topic. Mods, please feel free to move it if you know where it makes more sense.

My wife recently got an embroidery machine. For our USPSA club, we'd like to incorporate the USPSA paper taget into our club logo to have embroidered on shirts.

I just know someone has to have done this, typical software is Embird, but my wife has a Genome MB-4 so anything compatible with that will do.

Anyone? -H

Can you handle .dst files.

al

Anyone? -H

al

Al,

From what I understand, yes, her machine reads them.

-Harmon

Anyone? -H

al

Al,

From what I understand, yes, her machine reads them.

-Harmon

I tried to attach it here but it wont work.

Give me your email address.

al