Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

32 round stage no reload

slusher

Holy crap, who let Higdon on here??? :D

The worst part is that he won't sell anyone else a big stick.

He swears he'll never reload again.

Check the ARMSCOR booth.

Wow, that's going to jack up his classifiers. Bet he still has to reload at the Weld 300, too.

• 4 weeks later...
we changed his name to Jamyz at Area2 last year...Hetfield so to say...at least some similarities.. :rolleyes: DVC Chris

I'd always wondered if anyone else had picked up on that.... :lol:

Last week I was told it would be another week before they were ready to start. They were waiting on the basepads to be anadized. They are also only offering 30rd tuning, not 31rd tuning.

I went to Bolen's shop the other day. I had three big sticks that needed tuning. 1 of them is now a 31 round stick and the other 2 are reloadable 30 rounders. For the record, he will not guarantee 31 rounds. It will work in some tubes but not all. I watched him do all three within a period of an hour with the tools that he has. What he does is nothing short of amazing. Be patient guys, he is basically just now starting to get things up and running to really get his things out there.

I went to Bolen's shop the other day. I had three big sticks that needed tuning. 1 of them is now a 31 round stick and the other 2 are reloadable 30 rounders. For the record, he will not guarantee 31 rounds. It will work in some tubes but not all. I watched him do all three within a period of an hour with the tools that he has. What he does is nothing short of amazing. Be patient guys, he is basically just now starting to get things up and running to really get his things out there.

Do you know which brand he prefers or which brand is most likely to get 31? R,

So far the tubes that I have seen that hold 31 have been SV's. But then again my other two SV's only hold 30 ( :goof:only hold 30 lol) so it varies from tube to tube, even within the same manufacturer. I think he might be working on something with the SPS tubes, but don't quote me on that one.

Glen was showing me the 31 round mags and the 22 round mags he has at the last indoor match.

pretty nice stuff..would serious think about them if I was competing in open and limited.

Ok,

The site is ready.Go to sponsor links. Go to bolen mag tuning. Fill out the page and copy it. Send me the mags. 30 rd sv 170mm 38/9mm reloadable. sti`s are a little tight. Depending on how old they are. For max capacity ..SV 170mm 38/9mm new ...STI 140mm 40/10mm new style and rescomp 138mm 40/10mm Are the best .But you will still get another round or two with bolen tuning . if you send something thats been in your bag for 10 years or has been tweaked on (results will vary)

Glenn

Ok,

The site is ready.Go to sponsor links. Go to bolen mag tuning. Fill out the page and copy it. Send me the mags. 30 rd sv 170mm 38/9mm reloadable. sti`s are a little tight. Depending on how old they are. For max capacity ..SV 170mm 38/9mm new ...STI 140mm 40/10mm new style and rescomp 138mm 40/10mm Are the best .But you will still get another round or two with bolen tuning . if you send something thats been in your bag for 10 years or has been tweaked on (results will vary)

Glenn

Glenn,

Can you post the link to your website. I'm having trouble locating it under the Dealers Forum and the website posted earlier in the thread shows under construction.

Thanks.

Bill

Try this,Hope it works

http://www.glennhigdon.com/id14.html

Glenn

Ok,

Glenn

Glenn,

Can you post the link to your website. I'm having trouble locating it under the Dealers Forum and the website posted earlier in the thread shows under construction.

Thanks.

Bill