Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Job

Greg Bell

A turn around from my Hate topic, after being out of work for 10 weeks I've finally secured a decent job offer. I'll be heading out to Nashville, TN shortly.

I want to thank everyone for their assistance and encouragement during this period!

Thanks to everyone!

Dick and Mark if things aren't too crazy with the new job I'll be up there for the IDPA state match. I will miss the clubs in MI for sure, lots of good people there. There does seem to be a lot of clubs to shoot at in the area. I'll have to start visiting them all and find a new shooting home. We have been down here for a few days finding someplace to live, a little too much excitement we got herded into the hotel basement last night as the tornados were touching down close by.

Edited by Greg Bell

Congrats! I know the feeling. Working is a GOOD thing... in many ways. Congrats!

6 weeks out of work...? 10 weeks...? Ha, try 10 MONTHS or two YEARS!!!! Been there. Which is why I was so pleased with MY recent litle employment acquisition.

Yes, I think it "is the season." Good job, you guys! Knock 'em dead and bring home the bucks. B)