Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NROI Level 1 Course in KY

I try to start the class at about 8:30 AM, which means you need to be at the club house around 8AM on Saturday. We will end Saturday as soon as we cover the necessary amount of subject matter, usually around 5PM (give or take a bit). I try to start the range session on Sunday around 9AM and we can finish fairly early based on the number of students and their proficiency. When I have to have students who mess up do their remedial push ups it slows the class down a bit.

Edited by Gary Stevens

I try to start the class at about 8:30 AM, which means you need to be at the club house around 8AM on Saturday. We will end Saturday as soon as we cover the necessary amount of subject matter, usually around 5PM (give or take a bit). I try to start the range session on Sunday around 9AM and we can finish fairly early based on the number of students and their proficiency. When I have to have students who mess up do their remidal push ups it slows the class down a bit.

Gary, no rush we get done when we get done.

I talked to Mike today. The short answer is yes they will and are. We can still have the class there, but Mike is trying to find an alternate place to conduct the range part. He will make a final decision by Friday I believe.

I can't believe you guys are not aware of the push up provision that went in place in 2008.

Gary

Edited by Gary Stevens

We are still on, and likely will still shoot at BGSL. I will know that for sure on Tuesday, but I have a ton of BOD support to let us have an exception to the closed ranges. If not, I am arranging for private property as a backup plan. I will be posting here and contacting all of you with the hours for the class and other housekeeping notes.

• 2 weeks later...

We are shooting on Sunday for the class. This passed unanimously. Here are a few housekeeping notes for en la manana.

Hola estudiantes!

Now all you good little boys and girls get to bed early so you can be bright eyed and bushy tailed in the morning. Carole and I picked up donuts for breakfast in case you don't get your own. There will be lunch served mid-day consisting of Subway sandwiches, chips, cookies, and soft drinks. If you want something other than regular or diet cola, bring it with you. I promised Gary we could make coffee too.

The gate should be open before you arrive, unless you beat me there at 7:30 or so. Our clubhouse is full of chairs, but they are the metal folding type that are commonly used for torturing political prisoners in third world countries, so if you have a favorite chair that is good to your fanny, bring it.

You can reach me by cel phone at 859-619-0763 tonight or in the morning should you get lost, disoriented, or just need some words of encouragement. This offer isn't open to those of you who drink too much tonight and cannot find your room.

Tomorrow we will vote on a spot for dinner after the class, then we will go the place of choice, Carole's choice that is. I suppose that will be all for now, see you in the a.m.

Your host,

Ricardo Montalban (OK so this isn't Fantasy Island)

Mike Foley

And they are going to be a bunch of hard *% RO's after sitting in those chairs for 9 hours! :goof:

My chair was pretty comfy, Dale.

Oh, did you have to use one of the metal ones? :surprise:

-Steve

-Getting dressed for the shooting

Edited by Surge

We are shooting on Sunday for the class. This passed unanimously.

Carole and I picked up donuts for breakfast in case you don't get your own. There will be lunch served mid-day consisting of Subway sandwiches, chips, cookies, and soft drinks. If you want something other than regular or diet cola, bring it with you. I promised Gary we could make coffee too.

Glad to hear your board approved the shooting part of your RO class Mike. :cheers:

Gee, we didnt get Subway sandwiches, chips, cookies, and soft drinks when I took the RO class with Gary in Ohio a couple of years ago :unsure: Flexmoney ??? Bueler ??? :P:lol::D

Gee, we didnt get Subway sandwiches, chips, cookies, and soft drinks when I took the RO class with Gary in Ohio a couple of years ago :unsure: Flexmoney ??? Bueler ??? :P:lol::D

We call it SOUTHERN hospitality. Now you know why you never heard of Yankee hospitality. But maybe you guys could start a movement?

:devil:

And they are going to be a bunch of hard *% RO's after sitting in those chairs for 9 hours! :goof:

My chair was pretty comfy, Dale.

Oh, did you have to use one of the metal ones? :surprise:

-Steve

-Getting dressed for the shooting

I had a fur lined leather seat cushion for mine; but thanks for asking.

:cheers: