Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NROI Level 1 Course in KY

The Blue Grass Sportsmen's League Pistol Division is hosting a USPSA NROI Level 1 RO Course on February 23 & 24 in the main clubhouse with shooting to follow in the pistol pits. You must be a USPSA member, and the cost is $39. BGSL members will receive a $4 discount. This class will make participants certified range officers for the USPSA matches at BGSL and elsewhere. The instructor is Gary Stevens, USPSA Area 5 Director. Please send applications and fees to: Mike Foley, 2004 Abelia Lane, Lexington, KY 40504, to register for the class.

The club is located at 2500 Handy's Bend Road, Wilmore, KY, and directions can be found at www.BGSLinc.com

Edited by fomeister

Are applications still being accepted? I'd like to send one in, but I'm worried that I've waited too long ...

No send it on. I have to tell Gary about Wednesday how many I expect, and I am gonna bump it a few because I have confirmations that haven't sent money and apps yet.

Are applications still being accepted? I'd like to send one in, but I'm worried that I've waited too long ...

No send it on. I have to tell Gary about Wednesday how many I expect, and I am gonna bump it a few because I have confirmations that haven't sent money and apps yet.

I'm one of the procrastinators. :o I'll put it in the mail tomorrow....honest!