Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Good News: 46 and counting

Bones

The Good News: We are up to 46 Revolver shooters registered for the Indoor Nationals in 4 weeks at S&W.

The REALLY Good News: A limited number of slots on Thursday just became available.

Don't miss this opportunity to shoot one of the premier matches of the year. As the 50+ revolvers shooter we had last year know - if you are a revolver shooter in the action shooting sports, you need to come to this match. You'll be glad you did.

Contact Julie Goloski directly to secure a slot before the go - and they'll go fast. You can e-mail her at: jgoloski@smith-wesson.com

See you there -

Craig

Sorry Mods - I meant to put this in the Revolver section - can you move it?

Edited by Bones

So, the open Thursday slots were meant just for revo shooters? ;)

1911onr - No Sir. As stated, I posted in the wrong section. I intended to specifically encourage revolver shooters. All are welcome.

gb32 - Your passes have been issued - I'll trade you a lifetime pass for a bottle of that magical Peach elixer. A reevolver is one who has evolved before and is doing so again.

Best Regards,

Craig

errr... <_<

WHO ARE THESE GUYS? :surprise:

1911onr - No Sir. As stated, I posted in the wrong section. I intended to specifically encourage revolver shooters. All are welcome.

gb32 - Your passes have been issued - I'll trade you a lifetime pass for a bottle of that magical Peach elixer. A reevolver is one who has evolved before and is doing so again.

Best Regards,

Craig

Bones - my comment was tongue in cheek. I know all are always welcome at S&W. I already have a spot Thursday, shooting my bottom feeder. Jon

No worries Jon - See you and your bottom feeder there.

It's just exciting to see so many revolver shooters participating in the match. It's rare to find that many at major action shooting matches (outside of ICORE of course). The S&W match has been a great place not only to grow participation (it's doubled in the last 5 years), it's also a natural venue for fellow revolver shooters.

Craig

Edited by Bones

Passes issued??? :angry2:

With our ear to the track, rumor has it, that Colonel N C "Beauregard" Glover will be marching his troops northward through a small Pennsylvania village on the way to Sringfield, Massachusetts. Leading their advance is that dangerously accurate masked man with the earrings and tattoos :ph34r: , along with his trusted sidekick, Dollar Lucas. :goof:

Beware the Masked Man and this Tar Heel contingent. :bow:

Issue no passes, or they will return with the all the booty from S&W and pillage the Springfield Armory.

They must be stopped at the border, or it will prolong the rebellion.

Best Regards,

Craig

Resistance is futile.

See you soon,

"lucas"

Passes issued??? :angry2:

With our ear to the track, rumor has it, that Colonel N C "Beauregard" Glover will be marching his troops northward through a small Pennsylvania village on the way to Sringfield, Massachusetts. Leading their advance is that dangerously accurate masked man with the earrings and tattoos :ph34r: , along with his trusted sidekick, Dollar Lucas. :goof:

Beware the Masked Man and this Tar Heel contingent. :bow:

Issue no passes, or they will return with the all the booty from S&W and pillage the Springfield Armory.

They must be stopped at the border, or it will prolong the rebellion.

Best Regards,

Craig