Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Seen this gun? JV Dynamics...

jmleenz

This gun looks pretty interesting...made for IPSC modified by JV Dynamcs. I like the "digital camoflauge" look and the Docter set up (low sight picture, no recoil issue from slide). Havnt seen anything else like that around. Anyone have any opinions on this JV Dynamics?

mod_04.jpg

mod_03.jpg

mod_02.jpg

How do you shoot with such a big watch on? The thing must weight 4 pounds.

Thats the first thing I noticed!! All that weight is hard to stop in transitions!! ;)

The gun, oh ya the gun, that thing is way cool looking. Is it available?

thats jojo vidanes gun and big a** watch!! he used that mod gun to win australasia championship, actually a bunch of shooters in our club had their grips and scope done ala digi camo, looks better in person, i think its a baked on finish

that particular gun is not heavy as it looks at least to me anyway. and if you notice the hammer, jojo chopped it.

it is a 40 cal modified gun with 3 holes comp 2 sides and 1 top i have shot it before digicamo (i think it is duracoat) finish and it has a short cycle that makes it shoots flat for 185 pf

Matt,

comparing to ported barrel i think this is much quieter

the gun looks really cool in person :bow:

re: the watch: the weight of it balance the pistol :P :P

I like a smaller watch. With a watch that big on my left hand...I'd have to have an overly big beer in my right hand to balance things out. Symmetry and all that. With a beer that big, unless you are slamming them, it can get warm on you. I prefer a nice cold beer. That watch just wouldn't work for me.

Modified is what Open division should have been. The gunsmithing skills in this division are simply incredible. I'd love to shoot modified but there's no way to do in USA unless at an IPSC match.

How so? What makes IPSC Modified superior to USPSA open division? What makes these guns so incredible?