Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New club in New Mexico

:rolleyes: Our first match today, after reaffilliating was a great success for this small club. We would like to sincerely thank all the shooters that made the long drive from Albuquerque, Mountainaire, Edgewood, and Carlsbad. The show of support from you folks warmed our hearts. Trust everyone got home safe and sound. Hope all enjoyed the stages and had a good time. We would liked to have been able to shoot with the other squad and get to know everyone else. Maybee next time. Will see you soon at the Albuquerque match. :rolleyes:

Bob

Sorry I missed you guys this time...sounds like it was fun. I'm hoping to make the March match for a little extra practice before the DTC. R,

John let me know if you recieved the email from this end. Thanks to all who made the trip. A very sepical thanks for the help on set up and take down. Hope to see ya'll on the road trips to your shoots in the near future. Thanks again.

Emailing scores? What happened to the tried and true way of posting them online at USPSA.org?

mattk

:rolleyes: My understanding is that the new E-z score will automatically e-mail them out to all the shooters at the match if you have their e-mail address. :blush: ????hey- technology-???? What do I know? :blush:

Bob

I got the scores Danny. Thanks to you and Bob.

I got plugged in as a limited shooter as opposed to L10, but it's all good.

FY42385

I'll bet Danny can fix that Division error before sending in the classifier scores. We're still having computer problems. Mine won't download all the updates so we borrowed Scott's for this match.

I'll have someone work on mine and we'll get squared away somehow or ta nother. :blush:

Bob

Sorry I missed you guys this time...sounds like it was fun. I'm hoping to make the March match for a little extra practice before the DTC. R,

:mellow: Sorry you couldn't make this one Chris. Hope to see you next month. Take care.

Bob

Rod and I were dying to come, but we had the FLU!!!! I was really certain that nobody else wanted it, and we felt cruddy....We will try for April. I heard it was a really good match..I am glad to have another club in NM!!!

Cheryl :)