Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Steel Challenge Match August 14 - 17th

When you go to the page that this link leads to, there is a pdf application to the right of the Steel Challenge Logo.

I'm guilty of making the same mistake I was complaining about... being vague. Sorry.

Where is the match, not the application. Somewhere in California?

Edited by Jeff686

When you go to the page that this link leads to, there is a pdf application to the right of the Steel Challenge Logo.

I'm guilty of making the same mistake I was complaining about... being vague. Sorry.

Looks like Piru California........the match release covers that range anyway.

AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY

I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I have voluntarily applied to participate in shooting activities for THE STEEL

CHALLENGE, LLC pistol tournament, to be operated solely by THE STEEL CHALLENGE, LLC, International

Shootists Institute, LLC, (ISI) Ranges located on the Wes Thompson, Inc. property in Piru, California.

Looks like Piru California........the match release covers that range anyway.

AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY

I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE that I have voluntarily applied to participate in shooting activities for THE STEEL

CHALLENGE, LLC pistol tournament, to be operated solely by THE STEEL CHALLENGE, LLC, International

Shootists Institute, LLC, (ISI) Ranges located on the Wes Thompson, Inc. property in Piru, California.

Thank you. I appreciate it.

Shouldn't that be placed in a little more obvious location? Some people are new, and don't know where it is...