Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open S-I Super! Ellitist! Club!

AlamoShooter

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not worthy to be an SOB on stage 11 Shannon shooting L10 hit the activator for the next drop-turner, ran to the next door in the mud to hit it before it disappeared.

Dammit, I told you guys how to shoot that stage well before you got there!!!! <_<:lol:

:mellow: yes you did on day one before I had even shot one stage. in my soaked shoes. With three days of muck, I thought it would be OK to adjust the plan...... <_< I was wrong. You were rite.

I was wrong you were rite x 1000 :blush:

Been lurking for a while. I have a couple open pistoleros. One by McLearn. One by Cameron. Pic is 3MB, so won't upload. <_<<_< Haven't won anything with them yet, but I'm working on it. Being from the south, maybe you'll appreciate that my great great grandfather was General Joe Shelby. The finest cavalry man in the South and the only Confederate General to never surrender. Whatada say?

Been lurking for a while. I have a couple open pistoleros. One by McLearn. One by Cameron. Pic is 3MB, so won't upload. <_<<_< Haven't won anything with them yet, but I'm working on it. Being from the south, maybe you'll appreciate that my great great grandfather was General Joe Shelby. The finest cavalry man in the South and the only Confederate General to never surrender. Whatada say?

Another fine Kentucky boy that Shelby was. I don't have a vote on the membership committee but I like you already. Check your PM and I'll help with the Pic.

:cheers:

<_< Can do Sir . I like the way our History is so close to us. I remember my Grate Grandmother.

You are now SOB #30 I dub you Sir, "Cavalry Son" :bow:

My grandfather was born 14 years after the war of Northern Aggression ;) he was the youngest of a big family

• 4 months later...

Ya'll weren' t the first to have your own snob group, so you lack a certain pizazz that the SS group has, even counting your Big Sticks...maybe you can differentiate yourselves because you shoot those peewee bullets :lol:

I was once forced to carry a silly, silly gun that would've qualified me for this club. Luckily, I got off the hook when they found out I couldn't afford the GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY necessary for membership, and went back to my skinny gun....hoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaa.

Just saw this post make me a member. I do shoot guns I have built but I have placed in some matches. 2nd at area 4, 1st at Alabama, 2nd at MS In just the last couple of years but a lot more from past. Open since first year shooting and have not strayed. My great great granpapy was Robert E Lee. What else do I need to get in the club.

post-3077-1234154483_thumb.jpg

Edited by mcattack

Just saw this post make me a member. I do shoot guns I have built but I have placed in some matches. 2nd at area 4, 1st at Alabama, 2nd at MS In just the last couple of years but a lot more from past. Open since first year shooting and have not strayed. My great great granpapy was Robert E Lee. What else do I need to get in the club.

OK That makes you SOB #31 Sir Southern Son :bow:

I was once forced to carry a silly, silly gun that would've qualified me for this club. Luckily, I got off the hook when they found out I couldn't afford the GENDER REASSIGNMENT SURGERY necessary for membership, and went back to my skinny gun....hoooooooooo haaaaaaaaaaa.

Did you guys have a bad childhood or something? :mellow: I think you worry just a bit too much

Seeking membership, I am the range SOB.

I won my class at Double tap 2008

I am president of the North Texas Practical shooters

Nobody ever leaves my table hungry!

Oo! oo! Let me, let me. [insert best Jamie voice] SOB #32 Sir Barbecuesalot :bow: [/best Jamie voice]

Oo! oo! Let me, let me. [insert best Jamie voice] SOB #32 Sir Barbecuesalot :bow: [/best Jamie voice]

Well that would come from one of the best guys I know Steve J <_< Sir Bardecuesalot sounds good

I think I would have Picked "The Cooker"

ShootingChef can make his pick Both sound good

Well that would come from one of the best guys I know Steve J <_< Sir Bardecuesalot sounds good

I think I would have Picked "The Cooker"

ShootingChef can make his pick Both sound good

Oo! Sir Cooksalot would be good too.