Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Day Dreaming

JimmyZip

KER-CHUNK....Oooofffff!! :blink:

After further discussion with Ms. Neomet I would like to revise my answer to indicate that I will not only be pleased, but delighted to take my beloved on a trip to a sunny coastal location where tropical drinks are served with a smile. I actually have far more components, guns, holsters, shooting courses, advanced hearing protection than any one man might need. I would like to apologize for my earlier answer which was obviously made in haste and without full consideration for all the gun related items I currently possess.

Excuse me as I now need to go ice the rising knot on the back of my head. :P

Edited by Neomet

They need to find a way to keep your spouse from finding out about these gov give away/kissy fest things. While i admit that my couch is a little old, it should last another 10-20 years at least. But no, the cats out of the bag and things that really matter in life like bullets, powder, holsters, mags, they are no longer important, couches are. Oh well maybe i can snag a pair of Rudy's B) before she find out.

The word is MANIPULATION!

I tell the wife that it is good for the economy if we inject that cash right back in by purchsing DURABLE GOODS! Tell her she needs to split it with you and then take yours and go crazy! :devil:

But after my initial post I think that I will take a big chunk of this and get something cool for the kids like a big Jungle Gym. :blush: I should have some left-over for powder and bullets. I already paid range fees and had my guns worked on, and the CR belt I have my eyes on will be here next week. :)

But it's been great hearing what y'all want to buy.

I think I'll apply mine to my hospital bill that I'll have after my spouse crowns me with the 12" cast iron skillet immediately after I announce I want to buy more primers with it. :wacko:

I can offer my help in this department :D

AS I have some experiance in repairing forehead shaped dents in various kitchen wear :surprise:

Jim

I think I'll apply mine to my hospital bill that I'll have after my spouse crowns me with the 12" cast iron skillet immediately after I announce I want to buy more primers with it. :wacko:

I can offer my help in this department :D

AS I have some experiance in repairing forehead shaped dents in various kitchen wear :surprise:

Jim

With CAST IRON? Jim, I'll take tofu over that! :rolleyes: