1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

While Jim hinted toward this with his comment, I cannot believe that you would consider pictures of anything other than a .45 as a "true" single stack. All of the 10mm, .40 & 9mm wimp guns are an automatic disqualification!

If you intend to be purist snobs, don't water it down any! <_<

While Jim hinted toward this with his comment, I cannot believe that you would consider pictures of anything other than a .45 as a "true" single stack. All of the 10mm, .40 & 9mm wimp guns are an automatic disqualification!

If you intend to be purist snobs, don't water it down any! <_<

Your comment is being given due consideration by our arbitration committee. (See Rule # 7)

Do single stack Open guns from days gone by count???? Back when I started there basically weren't any hi-cap guns although they came along very shortly after I got involved. If not I'll submit my 1983 Colt Gold Cup Mark IV, Series 70 that was given to me by my father for good grades/birthday....I guess after having it for roughly 25 years I'm planning on keeping it...gotta get home for pics though.

Never used a plastic gun in competition, but forced to carry them by Uncle Sam...and hate it! I fight the urge to hurl when I put on not one, but two plastic guns every morning. My kingdom for permission to carry a 1911 in .45!

Shot WSSSC and a club match after 1 Jan 2007. You can even check my horrible performace on my one SS classifier if you want to confirm :sick:

Never used a plastic gun in competition, but forced to carry them by Uncle Sam...and hate it! I fight the urge to hurl when I put on not one, but two plastic guns every morning. My kingdom for permission to carry a 1911 in .45! :sick:

I'm only a non-voting regular member, but that sentiment alone should carry some weight. Nix on open anything though.

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

If ZH tried to block my membership for the above, I'll do the same to his.

I start shooting LIMITED with leather gear and a swingle stack Kimber. No L10 for me (but I figure you guys already knew that) :unsure:

Never used a plastic gun in competition, but forced to carry them by Uncle Sam.

So if I read this correctly you are from the government and you're here to help, you are part of the problem and the solution at the same time. Do you have one of those 3 sided mirrors to keep this all straight?

As a regular non voting member I'll put in a good word for you.

:cheers:

Do single stack Open guns from days gone by count???? Back when I started there basically weren't any hi-cap guns although they came along very shortly after I got involved. If not I'll submit my 1983 Colt Gold Cup Mark IV, Series 70 that was given to me by my father for good grades/birthday....I guess after having it for roughly 25 years I'm planning on keeping it...gotta get home for pics though.

Never used a plastic gun in competition, but forced to carry them by Uncle Sam...and hate it! I fight the urge to hurl when I put on not one, but two plastic guns every morning. My kingdom for permission to carry a 1911 in .45!

Shot WSSSC and a club match after 1 Jan 2007. You can even check my horrible performace on my one SS classifier if you want to confirm :sick:

Upon Submission of the two required photos, I expect your membership to be approved, but the "open guns" comment did NOT go unnoticed, please don't transgress again. :angry2:

3) Previous use of ANY Polymer framed gun has to have been limited to Production Division

I start shooting LIMITED with leather gear and a swingle stack Kimber. No L10 for me (but I figure you guys already knew that) :unsure:

I have NEVER use a polymer gun in a match, and my carry gun is a 5" .45 1911 :goof: So I am not sure of the intent of the above quote.

DP, when you submit the required photos, I will put in a good word for you with the membership committee, but I can't make any promises

As a possible future non-voting member, I don't foresee you ever reaching membership decision status B)

Edited by zhunter

I am there!!!! Snob#4 Z and Merlin are my heros

Mark

Outstanding application!!!! I will look past the one sided photo submission that is easily out-weighed by the Single Stack Match accomplishments.

Fiber optics must be outlawed.

And this from an OPEN shooter???? :huh:

At this time the Charter Members are NOT taking suggestions!

Robert

I have not seen your application submitted yet?

Edited by zhunter

OK, here's mine!

(Please note this is my "Kicks-Twice" gun.)

post-3006-1201221479.jpg

post-3006-1201221508.jpg

Anxiously awaiting your and the Founding Father's approval of my application.

A shot of that would probably hurt more than a 230 HP..... :surprise:;)

You got to be kidding me..........Oh I see, you play favorites to moderators with bribes...

I didn't want to be in your stupid club anyway (pouting a little)!

Edited by boz1911

My Application

2006 FL_State_Championship - Final results for Single_Stack

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Alan Meek L1305 B Single Stack Major No No 1438.4562 100.00%

2 Brad McCulloch A52470 U Single Stack Major No No 1406.7771 97.80%

3 Bill Attamante L2542 A Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 1153.8765 80.22%

4 Patrick Jones A51446 C Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 1110.0605 77.17%

5 Robert Keller FY31660 A Single Stack Major No No 1096.0862 76.20%

6 Dewayne Gainous A43091 C Single Stack Major No No Senior 847.4907 58.92%

7 Charles Whidden TY30820 B Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 827.9058 57.56%

8 Robert Johnson TY46319 D Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 696.1021 48.39%

9 Jeff Gambrell A25062 GM Single Stack Major No No 0.0000 0.00%

DQed Greg Byrd A52658 U Single Stack Major No No 0.0000 0.00%

link to pic

My Application

2006 FL_State_Championship - Final results for Single_Stack

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Alan Meek L1305 B Single Stack Major No No 1438.4562 100.00%

2 Brad McCulloch A52470 U Single Stack Major No No 1406.7771 97.80%

3 Bill Attamante L2542 A Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 1153.8765 80.22%

4 Patrick Jones A51446 C Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 1110.0605 77.17%

5 Robert Keller FY31660 A Single Stack Major No No 1096.0862 76.20%

6 Dewayne Gainous A43091 C Single Stack Major No No Senior 847.4907 58.92%

7 Charles Whidden TY30820 B Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 827.9058 57.56%

8 Robert Johnson TY46319 D Single Stack Major No No Super Senior 696.1021 48.39%

9 Jeff Gambrell A25062 GM Single Stack Major No No 0.0000 0.00%

DQed Greg Byrd A52658 U Single Stack Major No No 0.0000 0.00%

link to pic

Alan

Your membership has been accepted, but we need to stay within the guidelines and submit BOTH sides of your 1911's.

Status: NON-Voting member ( due to only one photo being submitted. The match win got you over the edge, but only just )