Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

Mine, Want2Race, and Loosebrass will be in the mail this week!

On top of that I now have 5 Springfields with NM serial numbers and guess what 2 are in .45 :-). I have all the calibers Springfield made for the 1911 in a NM serial number except for the elusive springfield in 10mm.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On top of that I now have 5 Springfields with NM serial numbers and guess what 2 are in .45 :-). I have all the calibers Springfield made for the 1911 in a NM serial number except for the elusive springfield in 10mm.

Sounds like we have a SS whorederer...........:rolleyes:

Yeah, but mine get shot! <_<

Yeah, but mine get shot! <_<

That should be your new tagline below your avatar :cheers:

So we have Snobs among us that do not shoot thier tools? Damn tell me it aint so. :surprise: All of mine in the .45 ACP pusuasion and all of them shooters even the lone Colt U S Army 1911. Thought I might want one in 9 mm or even .40 S&W but have decided to stick with what works for me. 100th Anniversary year and WSSSC and SSN here I come.

So we have Snobs among us that do not shoot thier tools? Damn tell me it aint so. :surprise: All of mine in the .45 ACP pusuasion and all of them shooters even the lone Colt U S Army 1911. Thought I might want one in 9 mm or even .40 S&W but have decided to stick with what works for me. 100th Anniversary year and WSSSC and SSN here I come.

Jammer looks like you got a Springer RO. How do you like it? Is it as tight as a TRP/Trophy Match as the ads say they are?

Haven't received the RO yet. What I have are a Pro, TRP, 2 Loadeds (1- SS/ 1 Parked) and a Custom Carry I purchased in 87 and recently upgraded the Grip Safety/ Hammer and a Magwell. I will post a report once I get the RO. (FFL holder gone for the holidays) :cheers:

Yeah, but mine get shot! dry.gif

Oh yeah, well I do have three Colt Delta Elite's in 10mm :P :P

Yeah, but mine get shot! dry.gif

Oh yeah, well I do have three Colt Delta Elite's in 10mm :P :P

Yeah but do they get shot? :devil:

Edited by steel1212

Merry Christmas to all my fellow Snobs. I hope everyone gets all they deserve this Holiday Season.

And the Pro is awesome especially since I didn't pay sticker price. She is a real dream to shoot as well. I would get another if I find one at the right price again. Now if only I could shoot her as well as she deserves.

I'll be there Corey. Payment and slot app. went in already for Saturday. Looking forward to it. I am also going to WSSSC next month.

Everyone have a safe and Happy New Year. If you drink get a ride. If you don't offer one. Hope to see you all in 2011. And lets not forget JMBs 100th on his design of 1911 as well.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:B)