• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Any excuse to show off his Wilson :rolleyes:

This is quite true

...and Corey No. I haven't shot it since I got it back last Friday...but I will tonight...and in this weekend's IDPA match

Cool, and Cool! Plans may change and I may shoot sat and go pumkin hunting sunday......

Well I shot it last night...no longer a safe queen

Everything really came together on this one. The magwell blending is incredible! It has all the tiny things that add up to an excellent gun over just a great one - not just great trigger - even the slide release is just right, the safety is - perfect -etc, etc, etc the list goes on...

FWIW - Wilson really took care of me on this gun when I sent it back. +10 for WC customer service!

With the pending IDPA match this weekend I plan to really punish this gun :devil:

Want2Race should get voting status for his match performance and 1911 gunsmithing skills alone but add to the mix the man can cook a fine roadside meal on a charcoal grill when travelling 700 miles to a match.

:cheers:

He's hell with a hacksaw too so I'll have to second that!

The motion has been seconded. Anyone against?

Going once...

Want2Race should get voting status for his match performance and 1911 gunsmithing skills alone but add to the mix the man can cook a fine roadside meal on a charcoal grill when travelling 700 miles to a match.

He's hell with a hacksaw too so I'll have to second that!

The motion has been seconded. Anyone against?

Going once...

Sir Hacksaw certainly has demonstrated some admirable traits..... Perhaps we should inquire of The Grand Snob regarding the bestowing of voting privileges to our members?

Hello Gary...?

IMHO below says it all.

JK

I like your motivational poster as it speaks to the unending love and admiration for the 1911 which is the backbone of our shooting sport.

As the ZT-Shirt says, "Getting back to where it all began". :wub:

Photoshop that light outta that pic and you have something for sure

Nah--- That's the nightstand gun (and next on my wish list). It is perfect for the home ranch where you're more prone to be chasing 4 legged varmints that 2 legged ones :ph34r:

OK..

it has come full circle..starting back in the day when we competed heads up..none of these divisions handicapping equipment..we shot what we had and what we had... The 1911. Only skill, treachery and luck deciding who wins and who loses.

Bringing my 1911 and going head to head with all comers yesterday on the battlefield of competition, I humbly make my application to this esteemed club that honors the firearm by which all are compared. :D

My sword...

post-627-1224434253_thumb.jpg post-627-1224434266_thumb.jpg

The results. 36 brought their game.

post-627-1224434394_thumb.jpg

I await your vote. :bow:

OK..

it has come full circle..starting back in the day when we competed heads up..none of these divisions handicapping equipment..we shot what we had and what we had... The 1911. Only skill, treachery and luck deciding who wins and who loses.

Bringing my 1911 and going head to head with all comers yesterday on the battlefield of competition, I humbly make my application to this esteemed club that honors the firearm by which all are compared. :D

My sword...

post-627-1224434253_thumb.jpg post-627-1224434266_thumb.jpg

The results. 36 brought their game.

post-627-1224434394_thumb.jpg

I await your vote. :bow:

Looks good, I expect Nemo has a spot for you