Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

MEMBERSHIP UPDATE

VOTING MEMBERS in BOLD

GS1: GARY STEVENS - THE GRAND SNOB (make no mistake!)

1 - Merlin

2 - ZH

3 - Aikidale

4 - Steve J

5 - Gentleman Jim (Is that pink? I don't know. Daltonism.)

6 - Mark S18138

7 - IMA45DV8 (he made voting status with that ugly bottle...)

8 - Alan Meek

9 - Catfish

10 - BONA-FIDE VACANT BOZ1911 (Is he in voting status today?)

11 - Gman Bart

12 - Ladyinblue (Because I say so!)

13 - CSE Martin

14 - Fortyfiveshooter

15 - Nemo

16 - DMS42

17 - MiddleMan

18 - Airedale

19 - Benny Hill

20 - Carmoney

21 - Sethmark

22 - Bill Nesbitt

23 - P.E. Kelly

24 - ddj8052

25 - 6-shot

26 - Dan Sierpina

27 - Grandbagger

28 - j1b

29 - Scout454

30 - Game Player

31 - Michigan Shootist

32 - ChrisStock (the artist formelry known as Prince or Lighteye67 or something like that...)

33 - Modoc

34 - Skywalker

35 - ExiledViking

36 - SV SHooter

37 - Steel 1212

38 - Slabbie Shooter

39 - 38Superman

40 - YSued (Director of Photography)

41 - Vagus

42 - 9x21

43 - Dubletap

44 - kgunz11

45 - RESERVED

46 - Krautwagen

47 - Supercomp9

48 - North

49 - Ed Deegan

50 - GmanCdp

51 - Clyde

52 - hk_mtbr

Welcome HK!

:cheers:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FINALLY! A half-decent SSD classifier score. Last Saturday shot Melody Line for a HF of 7.6294. NIck's calculator says that should be in the vicinity of 82%. It was starting to get frustrating...

OK I have another SS question.

My STI Trojan in .40 will hold 9 rounds in the magazine. Can I shoot 9 round capacity in major?

8 plus one for major

10 plus one for minor.

You could put 9 in the first one then just rack the slide at LAMR so you wouldn't need a barney mag.

I would think as long as it was less than 10 rounds and met PF it would be good to go, but then I don't make the rules, I just live by them.

Just be happy it ain't 7 plus 1 :popcorn1:

Heck, I shot with Alan at Nat's - if I can get in with only a single side pic (but I did have a video) of my only 1911, I think he should be more than able to get in - especially with 4 :cheers:

Edited by Krautwagen

That's not the answer I wanted, but I guess it's the law. Thanks Corey!

See if it was .45 you wouldn't have to ask that question :P

Steel1212

You're a true snob!!! :cheers:

Z,

did you catch my updated pics of my SS's? Updated pics

My initial app was only one side.

Yes I did

Heck, I shot with Alan at Nat's - if I can get in with only a single side pic (but I did have a video) of my only 1911, I think he should be more than able to get in - especially with 4 :cheers:

I believe you are both members, but I will defer to Nemo to confirm that.

That's not the answer I wanted, but I guess it's the law. Thanks Corey!

See if it was .45 you wouldn't have to ask that question :P

Steel1212

You're a true snob!!! :cheers:

Z,

did you catch my updated pics of my SS's? Updated pics

My initial app was only one side.

Yes I did

I believe you are both members, but I will defer to Nemo to confirm that.

Z,

Was updating my origianal app, Finally got a decent Digital Camera to take the pics.

Alan

Z,

Was updating my origianal app, Finally got a decent Digital Camera to take the pics.

Alan

Edited by Alan Meek

This might be a deal for someone. I just saw this on the USPSA Website Classifieds

Caspian .45 single stack - $1200.00 - (ad #12598)

Updated: 05/13/2008 2:23:55 PM

Name: Landon Sealey - TY56447

Email: landon.sealey@conus.army.mil

Phone: 253-686-4096

Price: $1200.00

I have a 1911 single stack .45 ACP for sale. Features include: -Caspian slide and frame -FO front sight/LPA adjustable rear -Scheumann AET bushing barrel -C&S internals -Smith & Alexander magwell -1 extra tuned extractor -I also have a beat up SVI steel magwell and mainspring housing (it doesn’t look too bad but it has been used) -extended mag release I am not going to be shooting single stack anymore and I would like to sell this to fund other projects. The gun runs flawlessly and is the tightest gun I have ever felt. It only has about 3000 rounds (if that) through it. The only blemish on it is at the bottom of the frame where the magazines are inserted into the grip. It is a little dinged up but it doesn’t look too bad and it doesn’t affect the function at all. Asking $1200 for everything (if we can do this face to face in the Seattle/Tacoma area I could sweeten the deal and throw in some brass). Pics available on request. Contact me at landon.sealey@conus.army.mil or 253-686-4096.

Hello everyone, this is my frist post on any forum so please bare with me. I would like to submit my application for membership into the snob club. I have been shooting single stack since I started shooting in 2005. I shoot IDPA, USPSA, & ICORE all with my 1911. I have sent Mr. Orr my photos of my shooting iron to post. Since then I got Benny Hill to send it out to get hard chromed. By the way I shoot regular tritium sights no fiber optics. If it helps I already look down on non-1911 shooters so I would make a good one snob that is.

294639223_HJe5w-M.jpg

294639339_4Lpty-M.jpg

Edited by Merlin Orr

JKR, now that is what I'm talking about! Post count zero and his first words are let me in the damn club! :cheers:

He almost demands it! If I were a voting member, I'd vote him in! :cheers:

Hello everyone, this is my frist post on any forum so please bare with me. I would like to submit my application for membership into the snob club. I have been shooting single stack since I started shooting in 2005. I shoot IDPA, USPSA, & ICORE all with my 1911. I have sent Mr. Orr my photos of my shooting iron to post. Since then I got Benny Hill to send it out to get hard chromed. By the way I shoot regular tritium sights no fiber optics. If it helps I already look down on non-1911 shooters so I would make a good one snob that is.

ICORE with a 1911? Those Coastal Bend guys must be layed back. Casual, dude, casual.

Welcome. texasflag.gif