Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heroes - TV series

This has been covered before, but I'll answer anyhow. The gun is an Infinity IMM Open, iron sighted, 45 caliber. This is one of the guns originally built for the Miami Vice movie, and it's appearance in Heroes was as much of a surprise to the folks at the factory as it was to the Enosverse. The gun does not appear in the Miami Vice movie (a Tiki makes a *very* brief appearance), but it does appear in the "making of Miami Vice" extra footage on the DVD. One gets bored on a cross country flight and tends to watch all that extra stuff on the disk :).

This has been covered before, but I'll answer anyhow. The gun is an Infinity IMM Open, iron sighted, 45 caliber. This is one of the guns originally built for the Miami Vice movie, and it's appearance in Heroes was as much of a surprise to the folks at the factory as it was to the Enosverse. The gun does not appear in the Miami Vice movie (a Tiki makes a *very* brief appearance), but it does appear in the "making of Miami Vice" extra footage on the DVD. One gets bored on a cross country flight and tends to watch all that extra stuff on the disk :).

cool... thanks Rob.. i know what you mean bout long haul flights ... :cheers: