Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Finger on the trigger reloads...

Merlin Orr

When you are on the last stage of a special classifier match DON'T do a reload with your finger inside the trigger guard...! :(;)

My first AD during a match. My second DQ.....

What WAS I thinking.... <_<

Haven't a clue.

Now take yourself out to the wood pile, and proceed to flog yourself with a stick. :surprise:

When you are on the last stage of a special classifier match DON'T do a reload with your finger inside the trigger guard...! :(;)

Haven't a clue.

Now take yourself out to the wood pile, and proceed to flog yourself with a stick. :surprise:

Flog Myself...? With my friends I have had and will have PLENTY of that without doing it myself! :o:D;)

It did really kinda "startle" me when it went bang..... I think tomorrow I am goning to tell Benny it just went off by its self with no input from my finger...... Just blame it on his trigger job...yea... thats what I will do. ;)

That excuse will not work, too many of us saw it happen, could not have happen to a nicer guy :blink:

Haven't a clue.

Flog Myself...? With my friends I have had and will have PLENTY of that without doing it myself! :o:D;)

It did really kinda "startle" me when it went bang..... I think tomorrow I am goning to tell Benny it just went off by its self with no input from my finger...... Just blame it on his trigger job...yea... thats what I will do. ;)

Edited by Rodeo Clown

As a safety precaution you should send me all your guns Merlin.

Nope, as a safety precaution you should replace all guns with Glocks with the NY2 trigger installed.....

....I'm sure you'll agree that's a much better option than learning to keep your booger-flicker off the bang switch..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously -- sorry to hear it; glad no one got hurt.

That ride was short compared to his first DQ, and even that ride was short compared to my 2nd DQ, it required a transatlantic flight home.

Merlin, was it cold? did you shake the gun trying to get the mag out? my first DQ fell under those conditions. its real easy to have the whole finger shake around when its cold, rather than sticking straight out along the frame.

Live and learn , buddy. again at least it wasn't an opinion that you did wrong, it was obvious.

trapr

Yep, one flew over the cuckoo's nest, but that one went to Mexico. Merlin was cool about it though, more so than the RO, I'm still not sure the RO knows what had just happened, Merlin pretty much called the DQ on himself. Ride home was not too bad. We even drove past 2 or 3 Dairy Queens, but I resisted and let it slide.------------Larry

You know what happened and how, so you are a head of the curve. Coming here and admitting your mistake is further work toward not letting it happen again and shows humility on your part. ;) I take my hat off to you (showing my bald spot)

I tossed one down during practice some time ago... I was bringing in my weak hand and my index finger, weak side, got inside the trigger guard and BANG! :surprise: A little fast on the safety release there Jimmy muh Boy. :ph34r:

Edited by JThompson