Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 WI sectional will be at Schultz Resort Rod and Gun Club in Muskego WI.

http://www.schultzgunclub.com/

Staff and some shooters will shoot on the 20.

Main match will be on the 21.

8 stages plus chrono.

Cash payout with plaques

Any prizes will be by random drawing .

Tom Mainus is the match director, you can contact me at twmainus@wi.rr.com or 414-378-2211

We are looking for volunteers to help RO/CRO and any other help you can provide.

Check the website for updates and match application coming soon.

Tom Mainus

• 1 month later...

We now have applications up on the Schultz website for the match. We are using two applications this year, one for staff and one for shooters. Make sure you fill out the correct one. We are still looking for qualified RO and CRO for the match. We will be using the USPSA online squadding this year as well. Stages should be posted shortly, they are done and have been approved. Hotel info will be posted at the same time. We are working with Techwear for our match shirts and staff shirts as well. We will be having lunch catered in by Bubbs Big Texas BBQ again, anyone who has shot here before can vouch for how good the food is. It is shaping up to be a great match, get your applications in and watch the website for more info.

Any questions you can reach me at

twmainus@wi.rr.com

414-378-2211

Tom Mainus

Edited by Tom Mainus

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Applications are slowly starting to come in for the match. We have a cut off date for match shirts of August 1st. If you want to buy a match shirt we have to have your app by the 1st. Match shirts will be Tech-wear T-shirts so you know they will be high quality stuff. If you want to know what the shirts will look like e-mail me an I can send you a picture.

Tom

twmainus@wi.rr.com

We won't know for sure until all of the applications are in. The website explains how the trophies will be divied up and the money probably won't be much different. It is too hard to say until we know who is shooting what and how many.

Tom