Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New USPSA Cards Are Here

MichiganShootist

I just received my new USPSA card this morning (1/18/08)..... and after the long wait they have updated all the information and added "our" new Single Stack Division.

Is everybody happy with their new classification?

Well kinda, I started shooting in September and only shot SS. I had a great classifier that didn't count for some reason. I think because it was too old. But it just gets me more motivation to due better.

• 3 weeks later...
I just received my new USPSA card this morning (1/18/08)..... and after the long wait they have updated all the information and added "our" new Single Stack Division.

Is everybody happy with their new classification?

Well kinda, I started shooting in September and only shot SS. I had a great classifier that didn't count for some reason. I think because it was too old. But it just gets me more motivation to due better.

They're still working out the bugs on calculation of classifier averages for SS. For some reason, the calculation is using the best 4 of the last 6 "valid" classifiers, instead of the best 6 of the last 8.

If it's any consolation, the correct calculation would raise your average a whopping 0.04% to about 35.81%. You would get credit for that first classifier you shot at 62.0%, but you'd also have a 9.8% included as valid, keeping the average pretty much where you've got it now.