Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Take-5© World Rimfire Championship

It is time to mark your calendars for the 2008 Take-5© World Rimfire Championship. This match is being brought to you by the same team that put on, built and designed last years Ruger Rimfire Challenge. We are bringing back many of the more popular trade marked stages from last years match with a few new and improved stages added to the fun. Last years match was a huge success and this years match looks to be better and better.

This year’s match will once again be hosted at the beautiful Hogue Action Pistol Range in Morro Bay, CA. The Match will be help on April 26th and 27th. Please visit the Take-5 rimfire homepage at www.take-5rimfire.com for more information.

Also, if are interested in Sponsorship information of the match please contact me directly at juan@take-5rimfire.com We are looking for any interested sponsor and we have a unique cross promotion ideas for the Major Match sponsor. So if you are interested please let me know.

Juan

Quick update- The match application and some more details are now available on the www.Take-5rimfire.com website. Please let me know if anyone has any questions I can help them with.

Juan

Edited by ddj8052