Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

U. S. National Steel Shoot Welcomes BEnos Shooters !

The results page works OK for me, 07 & 08. I wanted to finished my last two stages but the weather was ugly and getting worse by the minute. I had a 7am flight out of atlanta and delta had no other flights for me. ZERO on two stages for me, I did not get to shoot showdown & speed option. I had fun, met several of the BE shooters and we will see everyone at Fredricksburg & Old Bridge, later, karl

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried and it worked fine for me using Internet Explorer.

I got the same message when I tried Firefox.

I am using Safari on a Mac.

It is odd to me that the 2007 works and the 2008 doesn't :unsure:

Yeah, that page won't work with non-IE browsers. Click on the page, and "select all" then copy to an empty text file on your PC. Edit that file to remove the header junk before this tag: <!DOCTYPE HTML

Save the file and rename it with an HTML extension, and you can open this local copy just fine.

Looks like it was a fun match! I'm delighted it's going to be in Fredricksburg in August -- even closer!

The luck of the Irish was certainly present at the 2008 US Steel Match for me.

I wanted to share the attached photo taken by Jack Suber. Jack also had a touch of the Irish when he took this picture of me shooting Accelerator.

:surprise: Note the slide starting back...

:cheers: good shot Jack...Thanks....

Look forward to the SC Match that Jack is directing in a couple of weeks.

DirtDiver

post-13568-1206154939.jpg

I talked to BJ just after the smoke & hope trouble, he was not in a good mood. A few minutes later he was like a machine on speed option. extremely fast & smooth, his first 3 shots sounded like he could not pull the trigger any faster but the plates kept ringing. congrats to BJ on an excellent match, karl @ GT

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I was pretty upset after Smoke & Hope, however knowing I had alot of ground to make up after it helped me get on the offensive for the rest of the match. My final report is up on my blog, however check back later tonight or tomorrow morning as I think I may add a few thoughts to it.

bjnorris.blogspot.com

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I was pretty upset after Smoke & Hope, however knowing I had alot of ground to make up after it helped me get on the offensive for the rest of the match. My final report is up on my blog, however check back later tonight or tomorrow morning as I think I may add a few thoughts to it.

bjnorris.blogspot.com

And if you haven't been to the blog, you are missing a lot of great information. I bookmarked it so that I can check it regularly. During the US Steel match, it was the best source of ongoing events and information. I expect to be able to get the inside scoop on many more matches. Thanks, again, BJ for keeping us updated.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 US National Steel Shoot Statistician